There are so many things in the world that we think we need to "survive" or "get through the day."
Choose the two things that you think you could not live without.
Write at least two well developed paragraphs giving detailed support and examples about why you could not "live" without these two things.
Due on September 17.
Please use proper puncutation.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
73 comments:
There are so many things in the world that we need to survive or get through the day, those two things for me would be having my softball team.I play softball everyday after school and practice with the same girls ,they are like my family.We all respect each other and play hard.My coaches are like family also,they are there to teach us the game.
The second thing i couldent live without is my family.My family is awesome,they are alwyas there for me.They are always at the feild watching my games and supporting me.I would not survive without them being here in my life! :):):)
There are so many things in the world I couldn't live without. I would probably have to choose softball and chocolate.I play softball and I love chocolate.
I can't live with out softball because I play it and
I love it! Softball is by far my favorite sport and it's fun to play.
I could also not live without chocolate. Chocolate is my favorite food and its very very yummy!
Those are the two things that i probaly can't live without.
There are many things that I can't live without. But if I had to chose two, it would be my family, that includes my puppies, and my friends.
I could never live without my family. Even though they are the most annoying people on the earth sometimes, I love them. We hold each other up, even if sometimes one of us falls through. My puppies are included, too. They are the babies of the family. They also understand your emotions.
I could also never live without my friends. They are the ones I turn o when my family drives me nuts. My best friends understand me, and I understand them, for the most part. We can be dorks around each other (Well, thats mostly my job)and we can help eachother out with problems. When I do something, I accept critisism from them. They aren't here to judge me, but more here to help me.
The two things that i can't live without would be my phone and my friends.
I would'nt be able to live without my phone because I love being in contact with my family around the country! For example I love to call my cousins in Vermont.
I would'nt be able to live without my friends because they are always there for me,even when my family isn't. I love them, and I can share anything with them, that is why I cant live without my friends.
Two things I absoluty couldn't live without would have to be my pets and my family.
I couldn't live without my pets because they are my life!!
I love them.
And i deffinatly couldn't live without my family because I love them and i hardly get to see my sister.Five or six months out of a year.
Over all my family is my life support,without them i wouldn't be who i am today :D
If I had to pick two things in the world that I had to choose that I could not live without, I would choose my family and my house.
I could not live without my family because they are there for me when ever I have a problem or I need something. They are there to talk to me when I am upset.
I could not live without my house because it has everything I need. It has my bathrrom which has a shower and toilet,it has my bedroom which has my clothes and bed to sleep on, and it has a kitchen which has food to survive off. =]
One thing live without would be my cell phone because I am always needing to have it with me. I could not live without it because I always need to call my friends or my family.
The second thing I could not live without is my ipod i love to listen to music. i listen to it at might so if i did'nt have it i could'nt listen to music.
I could not LIVE without clothes and food. I love food, it is so good so why would i want to give that up? I could eat all day long and not care what anyone has to say because I love it so much! Eatting my food is like eatting my feelings, it's a comfort and will always be there for me.
Clothes are very important to me as well. I always have to have clothes becaue the bright colors of clothes make me feel better. Clothes are a fashion statement and they help you express yourself. I can't live without either of these things!
I could not get through the day or survive without pop-tarts!! Because pop-tarts are delicious and tasty in the mornings. Also i couldnt live without music, because music is awesome.
One thing I could not live with is sports. Partiularlly baseball, because baseball is the best sport ever. ALso basketball is a good sport too. I could not live without sports because they give people something to do. They also are a great way to get exersice and get fit.
The other thing I could not live without is my friends. My friends are important to me. THey pick me up when I am down and we have a good time.
The thing i couldnt live with out would be a pool and a phone.So i could swim and get refreshed.I would need the phone so i could call any one iuf i need help with anything.
I could not live without my Ipod. I can’t live without it because I like it so much that it goes everywhere with me and it relaxes me with the music that I put on it I don’t know what I would do without it. The second thing I couldn’t live without is Water you can last a while without food but not very long without water. And I always like cold water at the end of the day. :)
If I could only live with two things to get throught the day, one of the things a really good ,long book, becuase nothing else can pass the time away better.
The other thing would be a big cooler full of endless, good foodand drink. Food and drink is an essantial with me.
I think that I probably couldn't live without my friends, and the arts, because could you imagine living life without music or fun art colors? No. No you couldn't. If you could you are a foolish, foolish cactus and have no purpose in life...
,but seriously my family and friends I couldn't live without, because... "Don't you want somebody to love!"... Thats a Jefferson Airplane song by the way... just thought i should tell you that. Uuhhh so yea thats about it.
I would be unable to live without trees,plant and aniaml.I would need shelter to live in for protection.
The trees give me oxygen so i can breath and live.the plants so that they can give thing oxygen so I they can live, and grow to trees.I would need aniamls so I can eat and so they can give trees and plant carbon dixosa to live.I need shelter so I can live without other they to bother me.To protect me from the rain and hurrican.It can protect me from aniaml that can hurt and kill me.I would need my family to help me out with the world problem and to help me with the food.
If I had to give up everything the two hardest things to get rid of would be my pillow and my remote.
My pillow is soo soft and comfy. It's a temperpedic pillow. The only thing I hate about the pillow is that it's so hard to get up for school days because I'm so relaxed. It's like sleeping on a cloud.
I also would not be able to live with out my remote for my television. Even though I always lose it, I hate getting up to change the channel ,or turn up the volume.
The two things I could not live with out would probably be my computer and my friends.I use my computer every day I could. Weather I am aloud or not. I use it to talk to friends and family, I also use it for music.
I also dont think I could survive with out friends, I mean why learn to talk when you where ever never going to use it in life!!! I mean come on why would I bother going to school if I never used it
There are many, many things to choose from. But If I had to, I would pick my family and my friends.
I would save my family because I probably can never live without my family. My family is always there for me when I need them, and of course taking me to friends houses and other places I need to go. And my family will always help me with things that I need helping with. Like for Example,
1. My homework.
2. And many other things
Another thing I couldn't live without are my friends. My friends help me with my problems away and in school. I love my friends because I get along with them and they get along with me.
Those are the things that I would never live without.
I do not think i could go a whole day without a little nap after school. Yesi do nap after school I sound like a baby but a nap refreshes me for homework then cheerlearding. And i'll bet that more than 20 of us on the eith grade team do too!
Ohhhh my desktop!!!! i could not survive without going on my cumputer for a whole day!!! I I.M , myspace , video chat , upload pics , and most importantly do Mrs. Dembinskis blog. =D
I cold not live without my bff Billy d!!!! he's my d w g and he makes me laugh and if i do not laugh then i do not have a life and then i wold not drink any water therefore, I wold die a very thirsty death.
I THINK I WOULDNT BEABLE TO LIVE WITH OUT MUSIK OR MY SNEKERZ CUZ YA IF I DIDNT HAVE MUSIK I WOULD BE GETTING IN TO TRUBLE AZ WE SPEEK LOLZ HAHAHAHA
Things i could not live without are my music. I NEED my ipod! I love to listen to my music and it is my life! Also I need to do cheerleading. I love to do it it is every day after school and sometimes it gets tiring but at the end of the night you are proud to now what you acomplished. Also I could not live without my mom and dad. I love them toooo much to not have them. well maybe not my brother but I NEED my family!
I can't live with out my family becaus thay mean eavery thing to me Also can't live without water and food becaus you can not go with out water four a faw days.
The two things that i could absoultly could not live without would have to be soccer and my family.The reason i chossed soccer is because soccer is my life.i have been playing since i was 5 years of age and ever since i have been non stop !i love the thrill of before the game and the intensity of the game.The second thing i could not live without was my family.The reason why is because your family is always there for you.i believe their the only people i can trust besides my bestfriend.I know they will always be their for me because that is what family does.I know they will always support me in anything that i will do
One of the two things I cant live without is water.If I didnt have water I would dehydrate and die. Also I couldnt live without food. If i didnt have food I would go hungery and you dont want to see me hungery. Also food is essential, if we did have it we would be able to funtion right.
i can not live with out my family.my family is my life. they are allways there for me.they do anything for me that i ask for.even though i dont have my dad here he lives in ny he is allways there.i can not live with out my friends i have one best friend and her name is allie lauer.she lives in ny she moved back there on may 30 2008. i miss her lots we talk all the time but she is my only best friend. the one i can trust beleave and love.o ya and i for got jj he is my dog.oo ya one more person billy .
There are so mant thingd that I can't live without in this world. One thing that I can't live without is my sister. She can be way annoying but she can make me laugh on the things that she does, NATURALLY. Another thing that I can't live without is my parents. My mom and dad are the best suporters a kid like me can have. I love my parents dearly and I know the love me. One list thing that I can't live without is chocolate. Chocolate is the best food source in the world. The only chocolate I can live with is white chocolate and milk chocolate. All the other chocolate types, all I can say is "BLAH".
My two things that I need to survive is my family and friends. They alway help me when I have problems and I know that they will always love me nomader what. I will always love them,too. My second thing is my stuffed animals. If I'm scarred or need something to cuttle there always there for me. Also I need my hamster. There just the cutest animals to have as a pet.
There are so many things in the world we think we need to "survive" or "get through the day."
The one thing I couldn't live without is a house to live in. I need a house to live in because the house is a shelter. So when there is a thunder or lightning storm I could go inside to be safe.
The second thing I couldn't live without is my family and friends. My family helps me with everything. They are there for me if I need help. I couldn't live without my family. My friends are important too. Friends help me when i need them. They are always there for me.
These are the things i couldn't live without!
There are so many things that I can't live without in this world. One thing that I can't live without is my sister. She can be way annoying but she can make me laugh on the things that she does, NATURALLY. Another thing that I can't live without is my parents. My mom and dad are the best supporters a kid like me can have. I love my parents dearly and I know the love me. One list thing that I can't live without is chocolate. Chocolate is the best food source in the world. The only chocolate I can live with is white chocolate and milk chocolate. All the other chocolate types, all I can say is "BLAH".
The two things that I could not live without are my family and neighbors. My family will always support me in everything I do. I want to go to college and be a vet and my mom said she would help me all the way there, and stay by my side. My neighbors will always help me to like if my parents are working they will come over and help get my homework done and help with getting dinner started and staying there until my parents get home.
Another thing I can not live without is my softball because then I would have absolutely nothing to do after school or on the weekends I would be so bored. The girls on my team are so nice and fun to hang out with. They help me if I don't get a play.
Those are the two things I could not live without my family and softball. If I didn't have those two things I would be so sad and not do anything.
One of the 2 things I can't live without is tv. The reasen why i can't live without tv is because I wouldn't know if theres a hurricain coming, and I wouldn't be able to prepare for it.
The other thing I wouldn't be able to live without is a dog. The reasen I can't live without a dog is that dogs keep you company when you're alone. They also protect you and guard the house.
Oh, you have all made it hard for me to decide what I could not live without!
I also would choose my family and I'm still thinking on the second one. I'll write more when I decide.
the first thing i could not live without is my phone because i need a way to reach my family and frends and the second thing i could not live without is my family if i did not have my family i would not no what i would do!! ant those are the thing i could not live without!!!
The first thing I can't live without is my famliy because they are really supportive and they give me money when I need and they buy me stuff that i need. Second of all is that my family makes me food when I come home from school because we eat so early at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........
The second thing I can't live without is my freinds because if I didnt have any friends I couldent have fun or I couldent have gone over so their houses or go somewhere else with them.
There are plenty of things in the world that all of us need to help us get through the day. One thing that I truly couldn't live without is food. Not only is it required to live, but eating is a habit for me. Food is like my friend. When I'm feeling languid, it's always there for me. It's like I eat away my feelings!
The second thing I couldn't live without is my family (this includes God). My family has been really supportive throughout everything I've done in my life. I love to keep in mind that I have people that really care about me and are there to comfort me. Not to mention, I woldn't even be on Earth without God, and neither would you. I'm thankful for that.
I can't live without my family and food. My family is the most important thing to me and I can't survive without them. There would be no purpose for life without the people you love.
And the other thing I can't survive without is food. How am I going to survive if I don't have the vitamins I need? My body will shut down from loss of the essential elements you need in order to live.
There are so many things in the world that I would not be able to survive in but the two most important things are my family and my cellphone. I would not be able to live without my family is that they are my life and they are always so nice and loving to me. My mom takes me shopping all the time and my dad always makes me laugh and my brother which is mean but i know he loves me.
The other thing that I would not be able to live without is my cellphone. I would not be able to live without my cellphone because I keep track of my friends birthdays on it and i text a lot. Me and my friends text a lot because we like to know whats going on and if there gonna do something this weekend or something. And that's why I wouldn't be able to live with put my cellphone!!
AG400...too funny the way you snuck in that vocabulary word (languid)!
hahahaha!
I do read these!
If i were to go two days without two things they would be water and fishing the reason i couldn't go without water is my mouth would be extremal dry and i could get dehydrated the reason i count live without fishing is because it is so fun to catch them
There are so many things i cant live without, that i need to get throught the day. One of the things i cant live without would deffinetaly be my family i love them so much. My mom is awsome i deffinitaly need her to get through the day.Oh, and my dad i love him so much he is so funy and he allways knows how to make me smile and laugh. Also there is my brother there is one in high school that sometimes i cant stand them but then there are other times were he backs me up and helps me out.
The second thing i need, that i cannot live without would have to be my bestfriend lauren we have been friends since kinder garten. When we said we would be best friends forever. Dont get me wrong we have gotten in fights but, we have got through it.:]]]]
Two things that I can't live without are my boat and my family. One reason I can't live without my family is because we have alot of fun and it would stink if I lost them. Another reason is because we love each other.
The reason I can't livewithout my boat is it's brand new and it's got cool stuff. It's got a bed, and a sink, and a table, ect. So these are two things that I can't live without.
Two things i cant live without are probly my parents and a monopoly game. My parents have to be one of the most precious thing in my whole entire life. If somthing ever happened to them I dont know how I would feel. My mom and Dad are my bestfriends, they are always there for me.
My monopoly game is sooooo important to me. I spend weeks on just finishing one game with my friends. The most I have ever spent is probly two weeks and three days. Im saving up for a monopoly that costs forty dollers but its like the world monopoly where u have a credit card instead of paper money. Monoply is just somthing that i cant live without its one of my interesting hobbies!!
I like your hobby JD400.
Katy, I have temporarily removed your comment. I think you may want to redo it and resubmit.
We'll talk at school tomorrow. Mrs. Dembinski
There are too many things that I couldn't live without,but the most important thing I couldn't live without are people.My family,friends,and even people I don't like because sometimes it's not fun having no drama.hahaha.Well my friends are like my life,they make me who I am.My family because first of all I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my mom and dad but my the rest of my family because I get clothes from them.I would be soo bored if I didnt have my family because they are the ones who bought me my cell phone,my computer,my clothes,my camera,my bed,etc.So yeah they aren't the only thing I couldn't live without,but they are the most important.
-casey brownieee
There are many things that I can not live without, but the two things that are so important to me that I can't live without the most
is my family andmy friends. I picked my family
because they are always there for me and they are the reason why I am in school and alive. I also picked my friends because they are what keeps me from being depressed and they make me feel like I am somewhat imported.
The two things I could not live without are food and water. I couldn't live without food because I need the nutrients from it to survive. I would need water because without it I would die in a couple days because my blood would become thick and not circulate. Those are the two things I could not live without.
Oh my gosh, that's hard to choose. Two things I wouldn't be able to live without would probably be my family, and the food in my refrigerator.
My family's small though, they're completely supportive with all the phases, decisions and my schoolwork. I live with my father who has the biggest impact on me currently. He always knows how to make me smile, and even though he doesn't know anything about algebra, music, and history, he still tries to help with my homework. He's always there for me when I need him, partly because he works at home, but, I can talk to him about anything and anyone, and my problems at school and the drama with the friends, and he'll listen, say something about it. I also have a brother, but he lives in Fort Lauderdale. He comes home every once and a while. He's supportive with everything as well but he doesn't know anything about school either, only art, but i have no problems with that. He's always fun to have around, although i cant tell him everything, i can still talk about nearly anything, atleast.
I definitely can't live without food, even though i doubt anyone can? But I love eating when I haven't eaten all day. I'm not always hungry, especially not at school for some reason. But when I get home I pop something in the microwave, as 'nutritious' as that sounds' and eat up. But i can be healthy too, like for instance I'm currently eating a pomegranate. =] But food is mainly what keeps me going. Fast food, good food, microwave dinners, home made dinners, fruits, vegetables, white meats, occasionally steak (when my brother's down) it's all good to me. I'm not that picky with what i eat either. So there's so many choices.
So those are the two most important things that I can't live without! There is a big difference between needs and wants, but people tend to get them mixed around.
I CANT LIVE WITH OUT MY CELL, THE BEACH,FAM AND FRIENDS.
THATS IT.
THATS ALL I NEED OF AND OF COARSE THE AIR I BREATHE.
UNDAWOOOD OUTTTTTTTT
There are two things I could not live without, one thing is water. I could not live without water because if there wasn't water i would get dehydrated and pass out. Water is very important because your body needs water to live.
The second thing I could not live without is air. I could not live without air bacause then we couldn't breath and sufficate. Air is very important because your bodyneeds water to live.
dhghfdfhgfdfhgfdhgddfhisdfjk
2 things that i can't liv witout are my vid games and TV ;they are the only things i need to be happy
sdsdfdxfdhkmhgnkdfjhdjfhidfm
If i were to chose two things that i couldn't live without they would be my family and probably my boyfriend.
My family are so supportive but they also are very annoying. Without them i don't know what i would do. They help me when I'm down and they make me laugh. I also couldn't live without my dad's cooking. He was a chef and he still is.
The second thing that i couldn't live without is my boyfriend. We have been going out for soo long that I can't stand being away for more than a day not seeing him. I have meet all his family and he's meet mine. I would die if I did something that would mess up our realtionship.
Those are the two things that I can't live without,my family and my boyfriend.
Wow! Some of you are taking this to heart! Wonderful!
A few of you may want to read what your classmates are writing because many of these have TERRIFIC support and details.
The two main things I need to survive in the world one is music otherwise the whole world would be dull. The other thing would probably be my friends and family otherwise I wouldn't have anybody to talk to or to keep me busy or even to cheer me up when im feeling down.
lawl :)
Theres alot of things that people cant live with out. What i cant live with out is some food to give me energy and nutrients. Another thing i cant live with out is some water to keep me hydrated and healthy.
There are so many things in life that i cant live with out.
But the first thing that i couldnt live with out would have t be my cell phone!!My cell phone is like my best friend!! i love it i use every day all day all the time to talk to my daddy friends family and w/e there is to talk to pronk calling ordering pizza and every thing else that it could be used 4!!
The 2nd thing that i couldnt live with out would be my friends and family. My family is always there for me to support me and give me the money and health that i need!
But my friends are there for my bad times and for my hard times to help me get thoro the day... i think that with ouut my friends that i would goo crazy even tho they all ready make me crazy!!
Well thats the 2 things that i could never live with out!!
tHERE are so many things I can't live with out I will list My top 3.
(1.)St. It will be water I can not go a day without drinking 5 or 6 bottles of water I am like addicted to it. (2.) Will probbly be my family without my family I wouldn't probbaly Know what to do in my life but since they are here they are supporting me every step of the way.(3.) Will be my religion I feel and my family feel like God comes First than everything else comes after Reiligion is a big part in our family without it we probbaly wouldn't be self guided
If I have to pick two things I can't live without them,they would be food and water Because by eatting food. it give me energy to the cells in my body. then the cell help move my muscles so my body a ble to move around. And water keep my body hydrated so the body could function properly.
There are some many things in the world I cant live without or MUST have to survive, my friends would have to be first, if I didnt have my friends I would probably be in a hole right now, they keep me going and are very supportive. Sure we have our ups and downs but in the end it all usally works out.
Second is the family, my family is my life seeing I have to live with them and see them everyday. My mom, dad, and brother are all VERY entertaining, positive, and of course annoying, but without my family I wouldn't get anywhere. They mean the world to me.
There are so many things in the world that I could not live without.The two things that I would have to keep to get through the day would be first my family.
I would keep my family because they mean alot to me.I dont know what I would do without them.I rely on them so much during one day.Like when I have to go to school in the morning I need a ride to school, so my mom has to take me there and after school she has to pick me up.In the mornings my mom makes me breakfast and at night she makes me dinner too.:)My dad takes me to cheerleading every night and picks me up.And my brother well like to be mean to him when I see him.Haha.I can not live with out my family.I love them so much.<333
The second thing that I could not live without would be my cellular device.I need my phone.I have to have my phone to see what my frans are going to waer the next day or what I am going to do that weekend.I allways am using it.Its allways with me no matter what.I am allways talking on it or texting.I normally go over my minutes but not my text because I have unlimited now.I have my cellular device because like if a bad person is attacking me I can call 911 for help.And then the police can save me.WOOO!!:)
I dont know what I would do without those two things if they wernt in my life.
The things I need for me to survive would to include My faith of course, my girlfriend from which I get love which I need (Im not afraid to admit it), and of course an education.
I am Catholic and strongly believe in my faith. Faith is another word for hope and hope is something everyone has. A very important question that involves hope is where do I go when I die. No person knows for sure but I have my beliefs and I believe I need my faith to survive. I am devoted to my faith.
I need love to survive. I need it and recieve it from a very special person, my girlfriend. I also give and recieve it from my savior and his father. I love them both and I do need love to survive and I believe most people with a heart need love to survive too. The feeling of love is one of the best there is. Instinctive love is a great quality which most possess especially a certain very important person in my life.
I need love to survive.
The two things I need in life to survive is my faith and love without these I could not survive.
There are a lot of things in the world I could mention that I could not live without. However, the two most important would have to be my family, which includes my friends, and twizzlers.
My family is unmistakably the first thing I would keep in the world because they love me so much and vice versa. We have a lot of fun times together; in school, at home, and anywhere else. I’m always here for them as they are for me. If I didn’t have them, I would go insane.
Twizzlers. I love twizzlers. Even though they’re unhealthy, they’ve got such a delicious taste and so I got addicted to them very easily. For my upcoming birthday, a friend of mine is going to get me a 2-pound bag. I won’t eat it all in one day, of course. Anyways, twizzlers are the one other thing I could not live without.
I have a lot of other items in mind I could not live without that I could mention, but the two most important to me are my family and twizzlers.
the first thing i couldn't live with out is my family i would die without there love and affection the second thing is pets i love to pet them and hold them so those are the two things i could n't live without
I can not live without my pool or my house.
I Can't live live without my day I can't satnd the heat I just have to get away from it. So I just go swimming. Without my pool I would have to move to Tennesse or even Michigan.
I also can't live without my house. Where would I go if it rains or if it storms. At night I need some place warm so I don't freeze to death. There's also vicious animals out there that could tear me apart!
There are way to many things to mention but if i had to choose it would have to be my cats and my friends.
My cats are like my babys and i would die without them. I have four cats(two boys two cats), peanut and boots are the boys and butterscotch and spooky are the girls.I love them all very much and would do anything for them.
Also my friends are everything to me.If you havent already noticed im kinda a social butterfly<3
but then agian i can be very uhhh how you say easealie irrited so i tend to get into a lot of fights but i just want them to know that i know i can be a handfull and i make mistakes but i love them all so much. and i have an idea of the ones that love me back.
The two things I can't live without is food and water. Food because you could only go a certain length of time without food plus you could get sick without food.
The second is water I couldn't live without water because first of all I would die from lack of water and second I need water incase it gets really hot so I can pour water on my head to cool down.
Post a Comment