Some students in my third class requested this topic.
Where is somewhere that you would like to be?
Think outside the box: it doesn't have to be a place; it could be a time (which of course would put you somewhere else possibly)!
Once you choose the "place/time" you want to be, make sure you explain WHY you want to be there so anyone who reads it would understand why you want to be there.
This is due by Sept. 24.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
45 comments:
if i could be anywhere right now i would be in tennesse.in a two story cabin in chadanuga,tennessee. And the time would be ten years in the future so that it would be my house and i could raise a family on a farm in tennessee.
IF I were to be somewhere in the world i would be in Tennessee on Wataga lake to be exact. I already have a house in the lake and it is so beautiful. The lake is crystal clear and the weather is great. I also like the mountains and the cool brezze! that is were i would want to be!
I would go to the Bahama after the hurrican season is over and after winter.The water in the Bahama is clear and people say that you can open your eye there without it sting.To swim with the fish that swim with you.Live on the beach next to the water so I can go swimming when ever.The water there have shark that you are able to swim with.The hot weather that go good with the water.The only reason is really for the Bahama water.
If I could go anywhere I would go back to six flags. I've been there once before but I was only six and I was to scared to get on most of the rides. Now im thirteen and ready for the most heart beating, outrageous roller coasters. I want to go there because the roller coasters there were giant and so full of action. This time though I would like to go with my dad because my mom took me last time. So I would be traveling to California by car with my dad. Six Flages is just a place where I would like to go and spend maybe a week or two there(in april). I would probly like to stay in the most fanciest most extravagant hotel maybe one like the Don CerSar(the hotel that we have in florida). Thats where I would like to go if I could go anywhere!!!
If I could be anywhere I would be in sacramento,califorina where I was born.I would be there because I miss my friends and family. I would be in my friends house and I will be playing viedogames,and watching T.V. I would go their at 6:00 and stay with them. Also I would go to six flags and have tons of fun with my friend and go on roller coasters.We will skateboard alot in the morning,afternoon,and night.
If i could be anywhere, I'd want to be at trance arena on a friday or saturday night. I would take a limo and go the day i turn 16 because that's how old you have to be. I'd go with my sisters, Stephanie and Carissa, and we probably are going to be raving with glow sticks the whole time! I'd hope that Benny Benassi were to be there, because he has the best trance music!...hhaah.
if i could be any where right now i would whant to be on my grandmas boat and thake it to some island at start to fish and swim all day long instead of being in school learning every day and every minute its so boring but it would be fun to be on the island fishing and swimming
If i could move anywere or go anywere i would go back to my home town ny.I would move back there bc i have all my family there and a lot of friends.i want to move back there when i am older to have my family and work there.My mom dosnt want to move there bc she thinks it is to cold.Which i miss the cold and teh snow.i love going there bc the water is soo nice a little cold but it is cristal clear.i have a house up there bc i go up there every summer.my mom dose not go up there but me and my sister lanie do soo we can see are hole family. i have 2 sisters and 2 brothers that live up there and 3 nephwes. all of them live on there own.that were i would like too go
if i could go anywhere i would go to inda they make almost everything their i think that would be awsome plus they have tigers in inda and I LOVE TIGERS and they have really cool outfits and buildings and food in inda so i would love to learn their culture i like to ride an elephant too.
If i could be any where but here i would be in Illinois at my graadmas house and visiting my family because i have not been back since my grandpa passed away about 4 months ago and that was a terrible travel back iwould be fishing at the shelbyville dam fishing for a trophy fish called muskie. or sledding at the cemitary like we do every year its kinda like a family tradition. i would also be at my cousins house with him working on his truck or doing something useful.
If i could be anywhere i would choose to be in American,Falls Idaho!Firstly i would go there because I LOVE SNOW!!!I like the way it falls so cool like and you get to sled off of hills and you get to make snowmen. Plus you could have snowball fights with your friends.Secondly it is a really small town. I mean that. I mean you could walk mabye two blocks to get to a friends house instead of four or five.Thirdly almost everybody there is pretty friendly.Also you know just about everyone there!!How cool is that?Fourthy there is so much you can do there.They have loads of free community activities such as concerts, mini fairs, lunchens, and so much more.Fithly i could see my grandparents.My grandma and grandpa are so nice.Sixthly you could walk to go everywhere you need to go.Like to the park its about a 15minutes.Oh and before i forget the school year is so much shorter there than it is here.And some teachers are nicer than the ones i meet here in Florida.So there you have it theres were i would rather be!!
Here, there, anywhere, there’s so many places to go. However, right now and for a long time, I’d want to be at my gym in Port Charlotte in a gym called Horizons. I’d like to be there right now because I want to, is training hopefully for the 2012 gymnastic Olympic Games in London, and become all- around Olympic champion. By then I would be 17 years old. Just a year older then you can be to be in at least what I no of, the gymnastics games. That has been my dream to go to the Olympics ever since I saw the 2004 Olympics when Carly Patterson won the gold. So ever since I have been working my butt off to make my dream come true, and I know it will.
If I could be any where right now I would be in Durango,Colorado. I want to be there right now because of the weather and ski resort. In the summer You can jump of bridges into the local river and in the winter you can go to the mountain and ski. Also the temperature is cooler then in Florida. Another reason I waqnt to be there is because of the food, they have so very good resterants in Durango.
If I could be anywhere in the world it would have to be a third world country in Africa. It would have to be right now or any time in the future. I would go there to see what poverty is like for them, see how they live and live there for a couple of months. Just to see what it is like and to see how good Americans really have it! And in the end of my trip i would set up a charity foundation and give a donation. That would the perfect place to go!!!
If there is anywhere that i could go it would probably be the comfort of my own bed, sleeping with my favorite movie playing in the back ground, Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery. Oh, I would have my cell phone on hand so I can text.I would choose this area because I don't need to be dressed up or have make-up on. I can be myself and I like that. That is where i would go.
If I could go anywere in the world or time I would go to antartica becouse I want to see the different type of animals that live there. I do like animals becouse they are different and cool looking. I want to help the animals and thier envierment, but it does not help when other people do not want to help and thy litter too. But yes that would be Were I would want to go if I could go anywere in the world or in time like the past and the future. .....Jordan Selby....
If I were anywere then here I would be in the future.
The reason I would go to the future is so I can see what has become of the world. If it a barran wastland then I would go bake in time and try to fix it. Thats were I would be
If I could be anywhere in the world I would want to be at Venice High School, where I would be hanging out with my BFF's Julia Porier,and Jamie.
I would be ,maybe, go to mall and shop.
Where I would be if I could be anywhere else right now, I would be in the month of October - I'm not sure which week - at the Mary J. Blige concert. I'm pretty sure it's in tampa... and I absolutely can't wait! I'm jubilant just thinking about it. My dad is taking me for a birthday gift. And also, we're going to be staying in a hotel; I absolutely love hotels. The pools are always so lovely, and the rooms are comforting. That's where I would rather be.
If I had the opportunity to go anywhere I would no doubt, go to Costa Rica. The reason I would go there is the Fishing and Fishing Charters are very exotic and exquisite. Some of the fish I would catch would be Rooster fish, Snook, and most importantly Cubera Snapper. Also i would like to go boating on the crystal clear water of Costa Rica's tropical paradise. That is what i would do if i could go anywhere.Where would you go?
If i could be anywhere in the world right now i would wanna be up north in Illinois. I would wanna be in Illinois because all my family lives up there. My uncles, my aunts, and some of my cousins. My family is the best because they always invite us everywhere, like to there house and for parties and just because i love them. The other reason why i would want to be in Illinois is because of the snow. I love the snow because you are able to ski, snowboarding, ice-skating, and having a snowball fights. It is amazing. I was also born in Illinois.
If i could be anywere right now it would Pennsylvania. i want to be back in my house up there and be with my friends and my family. i love it up threre cause it snows and makes christmas awesome and down here in florida it does not so it does not feel like christmas. And also i love fall and we dont have that here and the leaves change up there and it is gorgous!
If i could be anywhere right now i would want to be able to go to the future.The reason why i want to go to the future is because i want my ankle to be healed.I want to be able to play soccer again.It's only been 2 weeks and im dying to be able to play again.I'm ready to get back into shape,again.This is where i want to be right now.
If i could go any were????
If i could go any were i would to like my besties house like idk marissa or mandys!!
Or id go to the mall with my besties soo i could buy clothes drink starbucks and be crazy with my friends and not have to worry about my parents telling me to shut up or to stop being a retard!!:D
Soo yea thats were i would go !
I would want to be in Philly because that is the hometown of the Phillidalphia Eagles.also my freind Adam was born there.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)=)=)=0=0=0 =p=p=p=p=p=p=p=p=p=p
If I could be anywhere in the world I would choose to be in Pennsylvania. I woud be there because I was born in Harrisburg and raised near Philidelphia. Also, because all my friends live there, but I have new friends as well down in Florida.
If i could could be anywhere else right now i would be in the in the future where everything would be peace and i would be in in a big mansion with state of the art technology there would be simulaters and sports games on big screen televisions the lasted gaming devices.
Also i would have enough room for my parents and grand parents also my little niece. Another thing is i would have voice command system with any where service delevry robots that could give you anything like food drinks games movies and newspapers or anything to do with any informational musical or movie wathing needs. Thats were i would want to be right now.
If I could be anywhere, anywhere in the world it would have to be New Jersey because that is my home,
i lived there for 8 years, and then i moved here. The reason why i would go to New Jersey is because all my friends are there most of my family are there and most of all my best friend ever in the whole wide world we have been friends since pre-k:]]
I would like to be in the Keys if I were to be anywhere.In the Keys I feel free to do what i want.Also it is a beautiful atmosphere.I usally go lobstering,boating,and tubing when I'm there.I go with lots of friends.That is one place i would like to be!
If I could be anywhere in the world I would want to be in Michigan. Michigan is the beat place in the world because of all the sites and the snow. You have Tiger Stadium, the great lakes, or even Detroit. The snow is the greatest it is so fun to play in the snow.
If I could be anywhere else, I would be in a cartoon. You can do almost anything (and get away with it), you'll be known by everyone, and it would just be awsome!!!!!!
If I could go place and time i want to go about 1000 years in the future because I want to see that can we make car fly.I want to see do we have some thing that can stop cancer.I want to see that we can make robot that look like people and that know what to do.
If I could be anywhere in the world I would be outside the astroid belt because nobody has been there and nothings cool on Earth (except me). There might also be other life forms that know how to live life better and have cures for various diseases. That is where I would be. Buenos noches.
If i could be anywhere it would be in my bed. I'm always tired and I'm am lazy most of the day.
If i could go anywhere right now I would be at my dance studio all by myself. Dancing my heart out. Trying to learn new moves or imporve old ones. Choreographing
dances and listening to music at the hightest volume. Just trying to stay happy
If I could be anywhere I would want to be in Wyoming.I would want to be in Wyoming because my best friend lives there now.She moved there fifth grade summer.Her and I were really close.After she moved nothing was the same.Then all of a sudden I had to move to Florida.I would want to go to Wyoming because we could see each other and catch up on things that has happened.And laugh about the things that has happened in the past.I miss her so much.
If i could go anywhere it would be back up north because now is the time when the snow comes around and it starts to get colder. I would go snowboarding and sleding. (:
Instead of being in the heat down here i would much rather spend my time somewhere were i can actually enjoy living, and not be all sweaty, wearing winter coats, and snow boots is what i love the most the most. So thats were i would go if i had to pick anywhere to go.
If I could be anywhere other then where I was then I'd be in Hawaii.
The reason I would be in Hawaii is beacause it's really beautiful there. My dad's been, and he didnt want to leave. "It was like paradise" is what he always said.
The tempurature is always the same, sunny, breezy, just really beatutful and an amazing place to want to be. Basically tropical paradise, just like Florida without the humidity. That's where I would want to be.
:)
If I could be In any time or any place, I would be on a golf course. I wold be on a golf course because I love to golf and It's fun and peaceful when you play with or without someone. It's also a great place to be because If you love to play, It makes you feel excited instead of feeling bored. That's the place I would want to be.
sorry mrs. Dembinski!
Katie signed onto her gmail when she was over friday and i didnt know and kind of typed that big long thing not knowing this and then i sent it and im like WHAT!?
uhmm.. i swear i did this like as soon as it was supposed to be done but i'll redo it anyway..
If I could be anywhere I want to be at this very moment would be in the winter drinking hot cocoa in bed watching movies with my slippers on. It's the closest to the fresh winter feeling I would be able to get to. Oh, maybe in a snowy state too! I love the winter and that chance that you have to cuddle up in your blankets just to get warm and it's not hot and sweaty. Although i dont like that sometimes when it gets too cold you get a little sick, but it's still fun to be cold and all snuggly in bed. You can't do that on an average day in FLORIDA. It's all hot and sweaty and you mostly want something cold to eat and drink so there's no point in anything. Ha ha, but yeah, so, that's where I'd most likely want to be and when. (Winter's my favorite season if you couldn't already figure that out)
if i could be somewhere i would be at a tropical island where their are monkeys because they are on of my favorit animals . so i could enjoy the peace .
Sorry folks...you've had plenty of time to do this. Put it on paper (with LOTS of details and support) and hand it in today.
See you at school.
Post a Comment