"You look emo." Uhm no, not really. Clothes will influence our, but not only ours, but other people's behaviors. If you wear something dark or bright it'll give you a new stereotype. If you wear something short and tight, it'll make you think you're amazingly hott.
If one day you don't feel too happy and joyful, most people would wear something black or maybe just a darker color. You go to school that day and you get all these people telling you, you look different or "goth" or something. And when you're the exact opposite, people would say you're weird, or your a prep or something.
I'm talking particularly about the girls. When you wear something short and tight, you'll act more stuck up and snobby, i've noticed with a handful of people. Then they act all slutty with everyone. And it makes me sick.
We aren't really what we wear though, what we wear are who WE are.
Am I what wear? I don’t think so! A lot of people stereotype just by what you’re wearing but it all depends on how you feel that day. Some days I dress up looking very nice and some days I dress like a “bum” it all depends on how I feel. When I am not tired I will wear something totally opposite then I would when I wake up late not feeling so well. Now sometimes, if people are in a “posse” they will wear a certain type of clothes like vibrant, black, or classy. It all depends who you are and what you feel comfortable wearing. Everybody dresses how he or she wishes. They may dress and look like themselves or they may try to be a totally different person just to impress someone.
"are you goth?" I have heard that question many times because all I did last year was wear plain black clothes or wear black NIGHMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS shirts (Im still kind of a FANatic of TIM BURTON and his movies.I wore those clothes because they made me feel cool.....but I didnt act cool, xavier just says im being weird...
Am I what i wear? Nah, thats just a stereotype. Where what you want is basically the freedom of speech through your clothes. Just like saying "hey I like these jeans so im going to wear them!" "Got a problem with it? Ohh well, its not you wearing them now is it?" Sometimes i wear tight tight skater jeans, and of course people always make this joke "what did you borrow your sisters pants?" Just because i have the freedom to express myself through my clothes, doesn't mean people have to make quips about your outfits EVERYDAY!! And i emphasize "EVERYDAY". Just like EP300 at the top said, maybe one day you feel like wearing something because of the type of mood you are in. Maybe you just really like that pair of pants, or that really nice shirt. From the comments ive seen on here, most people are focusing on what other people think about our clothes. You shouldn't have to worry about what other people think. If im correct, America is a country of freedom, and with freedom comes freedom of speech, and freedom of dress!!! If you dress who you are, then you are who you are, and you have the ability to express that freely whether or not other people like it, and other people don't. "Stereotype" about the dumbest thing ive EVER heard of...don't you think?
Am I what i wear? Nah, thats just a stereotype. Where what you want is basically the freedom of speech through your clothes. Just like saying "hey I like these jeans so im going to wear them!" "Got a problem with it? Ohh well, its not you wearing them now is it?" Sometimes i wear tight tight skater jeans, and of course people always make this joke "what did you borrow your sisters pants?" Just because i have the freedom to express myself through my clothes, doesn't mean people have to make quips about your outfits EVERYDAY!! And i emphasize "EVERYDAY". Just like EP300 at the top said, maybe one day you feel like wearing something because of the type of mood you are in. Maybe you just really like that pair of pants, or that really nice shirt. From the comments ive seen on here, most people are focusing on what other people think about our clothes. You shouldn't have to worry about what other people think. If im correct, America is a country of freedom, and with freedom comes freedom of speech, and freedom of dress!!! If you dress who you are, then you are who you are, and you have the ability to express that freely whether or not other people like it, and other people don't. "Stereotype" about the dumbest thing ive EVER heard of...don't you think?
"are you goth?" I have heard that question many times because all I did last year was wear plain black clothes or wear black NIGHMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS shirts (Im still kind of a FANatic of TIM BURTON and his movies).I wore those clothes because they made me feel cool.....but I didnt act cool, Xavier just says I was being weird...
I am what i wear? Umm not really i wear clothes like hollister and american eagle. But people think im middle class or something. But actually im nothing but a redneck or so people say. I live on 15 acres alot more then other people live on. But if you live like that people expect you to wear clothes like camoflage and jeans and simple shirts like southern rebel or dixie shirts.But the truth is that is really not my style .I like shirts from hollister and anchor blue and american eagle.You see I AM NOT WHAT I WEAR!!!!!!!So stop judging people by what they wear.
We are what we wear?? Thats not what I think. People should not be judged for what they where. If you can't afford big, expensive, hollister clothes than that doesn't make you poor. What I wear is basically a little bit of everything. I don't wear hollister or abercorbie. I wear the basic jeans if it is cold. Shorts if it is hot. Or capries if it is mid way. What we all wear is what we like and nobody can make fun of you or call you wierd its you and no one should tell you how to live your life.
Well if you ask me that question i would say neither no or yes because people who just wear all black doesn't mean their all emo, goth, or hardcore i mean someone from the south doesn't necessarily like country music or Tim Migraw you know they may like rap or some other kind of music, and the same thing goes for people with tattoes just because they have all tattoes on their arm doesn't mean their that much of a rebel or ambitious as you thought they maybe were, but at the same time I do kinda understand because some people who do have shirts and sweatshirts with bands such as slipknot on it or nirvana really personify them as someone who likes metal rock/grunge so in one way the way you dress personifys how you really are and one way doesn't
Clothes influence our behavior??No I don't think clothes influence our behavior.People wear what they want to wear.They don't do it because of how the act.Well at least I don't dress how I act.I dress how i want to.If I like something I buy it.If it looks good I am more and likely to get it.For example I will dress one dayy in all sweats andd the next I will get dressed up.:) So my oppoin people don't dress the way that influences their behavior.
If I dress in something dark one day, and bright and happy the next, it's suddenly, "Oh, you look so pretty!" Or, "You look emo." To me, it's not what we wear to make us who we are. It's how we act. Clothes do not say if we are what wear or not.
"You seem like a prep" I'm not a prep because of what i wear. Sometimes what the cloths we wear influences us in some bad ways. Some people may call you a slut, but it doesn't mean you are one.
But then what you wera can influence us more because, if someone gives you a compliment on what your wearing. And your having a bad day, that compliment might just brighten your day.
But were not what we wear because everybody has different personalitys from what they wear.
People amuse to much. Just because you wear black alot or you wear to much pink doesn't make you that person who is emo or preppy. My best friend since kindergarten has always wore pink or bight colors and then me i wore like blacks and jeans and blues. But Ali is completely not what she wears, she is into video games and hard core rock music. While me I'm really loud and completely into everyones business but you wont get that from my clothes.A new kids comes to school and he only wears like band shirts but when you get to know him he has no idea what band is on his shirt because his mom picked them out and that he really doesn't like that kind of music. Clothes don't tell you who you are . The personalty tells you what you are.
Sign up for the EF trip to England/France by September 30 and save!
NOTE: I like teaching middle school language arts. I also enjoy spending time with my family. My daughters play softball and my husband and I travel a lot to watch them play. Also, I like to travel anywhere (lately Europe is my destination).
16 comments:
"You look emo." Uhm no, not really. Clothes will influence our, but not only ours, but other people's behaviors. If you wear something dark or bright it'll give you a new stereotype. If you wear something short and tight, it'll make you think you're amazingly hott.
If one day you don't feel too happy and joyful, most people would wear something black or maybe just a darker color. You go to school that day and you get all these people telling you, you look different or "goth" or something. And when you're the exact opposite, people would say you're weird, or your a prep or something.
I'm talking particularly about the girls. When you wear something short and tight, you'll act more stuck up and snobby, i've noticed with a handful of people. Then they act all slutty with everyone. And it makes me sick.
We aren't really what we wear though, what we wear are who WE are.
Am I what wear? I don’t think so! A lot of people stereotype just by what you’re wearing but it all depends on how you feel that day. Some days I dress up looking very nice and some days I dress like a “bum” it all depends on how I feel. When I am not tired I will wear something totally opposite then I would when I wake up late not feeling so well. Now sometimes, if people are in a “posse” they will wear a certain type of clothes like vibrant, black, or classy. It all depends who you are and what you feel comfortable wearing. Everybody dresses how he or she wishes. They may dress and look like themselves or they may try to be a totally different person just to impress someone.
"are you goth?" I have heard that question many times because all I did last year was wear plain black clothes or wear black NIGHMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS shirts (Im still kind of a FANatic of TIM BURTON and his movies.I wore those clothes because they made me feel cool.....but I didnt act cool,
xavier just says im being weird...
Am I what i wear? Nah, thats just a stereotype. Where what you want is basically the freedom of speech through your clothes. Just like saying "hey I like these jeans so im going to wear them!" "Got a problem with it? Ohh well, its not you wearing them now is it?" Sometimes i wear tight tight skater jeans, and of course people always make this joke "what did you borrow your sisters pants?" Just because i have the freedom to express myself through my clothes, doesn't mean people have to make quips about your outfits EVERYDAY!! And i emphasize "EVERYDAY". Just like EP300 at the top said, maybe one day you feel like wearing something because of the type of mood you are in. Maybe you just really like that pair of pants, or that really nice shirt. From the comments ive seen on here, most people are focusing on what other people think about our clothes. You shouldn't have to worry about what other people think. If im correct, America is a country of freedom, and with freedom comes freedom of speech, and freedom of dress!!! If you dress who you are, then you are who you are, and you have the ability to express that freely whether or not other people like it, and other people don't. "Stereotype" about the dumbest thing ive EVER heard of...don't you think?
Am I what i wear? Nah, thats just a stereotype. Where what you want is basically the freedom of speech through your clothes. Just like saying "hey I like these jeans so im going to wear them!" "Got a problem with it? Ohh well, its not you wearing them now is it?" Sometimes i wear tight tight skater jeans, and of course people always make this joke "what did you borrow your sisters pants?" Just because i have the freedom to express myself through my clothes, doesn't mean people have to make quips about your outfits EVERYDAY!! And i emphasize "EVERYDAY". Just like EP300 at the top said, maybe one day you feel like wearing something because of the type of mood you are in. Maybe you just really like that pair of pants, or that really nice shirt. From the comments ive seen on here, most people are focusing on what other people think about our clothes. You shouldn't have to worry about what other people think. If im correct, America is a country of freedom, and with freedom comes freedom of speech, and freedom of dress!!! If you dress who you are, then you are who you are, and you have the ability to express that freely whether or not other people like it, and other people don't. "Stereotype" about the dumbest thing ive EVER heard of...don't you think?
"are you goth?" I have heard that question many times because all I did last year was wear plain black clothes or wear black NIGHMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS shirts (Im still kind of a FANatic of TIM BURTON and his movies).I wore those clothes because they made me feel cool.....but I didnt act cool,
Xavier just says I was being weird...
I am what i wear? Umm not really i wear clothes like hollister and american eagle. But people think im middle class or something. But actually im nothing but a redneck or so people say. I live on 15 acres alot more then other people live on. But if you live like that people expect you to wear clothes like camoflage and jeans and simple shirts like southern rebel or dixie shirts.But the truth is that is really not my style .I like shirts from hollister and anchor blue and american eagle.You see I AM NOT WHAT I WEAR!!!!!!!So stop judging people by what they wear.
We are what we wear?? Thats not what I think. People should not be judged for what they where. If you can't afford big, expensive, hollister clothes than that doesn't make you poor. What I wear is basically a little bit of everything. I don't wear hollister or abercorbie. I wear the basic jeans if it is cold. Shorts if it is hot. Or capries if it is mid way. What we all wear is what we like and nobody can make fun of you or call you wierd its you and no one should tell you how to live your life.
Well if you ask me that question i would say neither no or yes because people who just wear all black doesn't mean their all emo, goth, or hardcore i mean someone from the south doesn't necessarily like country music or Tim Migraw you know they may like rap or some other kind of music, and the same thing goes for people with tattoes
just because they have all tattoes on their arm doesn't mean their that much of a rebel or ambitious as you thought they maybe were, but at the same time I do kinda understand because some people who do have shirts and sweatshirts with bands such as slipknot on it or nirvana really personify them as someone who likes metal rock/grunge so in one way the way you dress personifys how you really are and one way doesn't
...
Clothes influence our behavior??No I don't think clothes influence our behavior.People wear what they want to wear.They don't do it because of how the act.Well at least I don't dress how I act.I dress how i want to.If I like something I buy it.If it looks good I am more and likely to get it.For example I will dress one dayy in all sweats andd the next I will get dressed up.:) So my oppoin people don't dress the way that influences their behavior.
If I dress in something dark one day, and bright and happy the next, it's suddenly, "Oh, you look so pretty!" Or, "You look emo." To me, it's not what we wear to make us who we are. It's how we act. Clothes do not say if we are what wear or not.
"You seem like a prep" I'm not a prep because of what i wear. Sometimes what the cloths we wear influences us in some bad ways. Some people may call you a slut, but it doesn't mean you are one.
But then what you wera can influence us more because, if someone gives you a compliment on what your wearing. And your having a bad day, that compliment might just brighten your day.
But were not what we wear because everybody has different personalitys from what they wear.
People amuse to much. Just because you wear black alot or you wear to much pink doesn't make you that person who is emo or preppy. My best friend since kindergarten has always wore pink or bight colors and then me i wore like blacks and jeans and blues. But Ali is completely not what she wears, she is into video games and hard core rock music. While me I'm really loud and completely into everyones business but you wont get that from my clothes.A new kids comes to school and he only wears like band shirts but when you get to know him he has no idea what band is on his shirt because his mom picked them out and that he really doesn't like that kind of music. Clothes don't tell you who you are . The personalty tells you what you are.
Post a Comment