Pick from one of the following two prompts and respond.
1. Explain an adventure that you have with Santa Claus!
OR
2. If you were an elf, what would do or make while working in Santa's workshop?
Have fun!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
89 comments:
If I was an elf and I worked in a workshop I would be making ipods and macbooks! They are the best thing in the world and my life!
<33
If I were and elf I would make everyone in the world what they wanted. I would want everyone to get what they wanted on Christmas and for them to be happy.
:)
If I was an elf i would make pies with marina. We both love pies ALOTTTT.Marina and me would make pumpkin pie, cherry pie,apple pie, and every other kind of pie there is. Marina and I would be the best pie makers in Santas workshop. Marina and I would make 10 pies that would go to all random kids and the pie would have a magic token in it. Thoes kids would get to go to the north pole and get meet santa and all teh elfs. The kids ould get to spend one whole day in the Santas shop and get to take any 5 toys they want home with them. Then when santa was takin the pies to the kids he lost it so there was one perosn now that couldnt get to go to Santas wrkshop.
If I was an elf and I had to work in a work shop I would make PIES.I like pies alot.Marissa and I would make pies together.We would make all diferent kinds of pies.We are the BEST!!We make some magical pies that can grant three wishes to make little kaids lifes better.Also we help santa deliver them to the kids all over the world.:)But one day Marissa and I got the pies all mixed up and lost the magical pies.Then we remebered that we had sprinkels on them.Now we can find the pies to gaive away.
THE END!!
One Christmas eve when I was five, Santa came to visit. He said he was waiting for me. I didn’t know what he meant by that, so I listened. “HO HO HO.” He said. “You have been a very nice girl to donate all of those toys to charity” “Why thank you Santa” I said. He continued “So come with me back to the North Pole and I will show you my workshop and you can meet all of my elves.
So I hopped in his sleigh and off we went. We were soaring through the night sky and I could see my house! We went over all seven continents, visiting many children of different ethnicities. Then finally we arrived at the North Pole. I met Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner,and Blitzen. They were all very nice. Inside of Santa’s workshop were hundreds of elves there was a clothing section, a jewelry section, one for tools, and one shoes. There were all types of different sections, “But where is the toys,” I asked. “Oh yes.” He said “that’s what you are here for.”
Santa led me to a dark abandon room where hundreds of little toys lie. “ I want you to gather up some of your friends and help me make so awesome toys for next Christmas!” he said.
I got my friends and we headed off to make some toys. We made laptops and ipods for teenagers, and for us the little five year olds we made tons of toys! Barbie’s, trucks, trains, logos, dollies, and you can’t forget the power rangers. When we had finished the room was filled with wonderful toys for all ages, I even customized every single one of them according to the kids letters.
I SAVED CHRISTMAS
THE END
If i was an elf i would make the kids favorite christmas thing. I would make fun things like go carts, or atv's or other fun things to play with so that kids get the best christmas.
I would make a dirt bike for Chris Koler. I would make a 165 foot flat screen t.v. for Derek.
If I was an elf working in santa's workshop I would be the head elf that flys with santa to deliver millions of presents. I would also help santa check his list twice and inspect who has been naughty and nice. The naughty people would get big lumps of icky,nasty coal.
If I was a elf and I had a adventure with Santa it would be going on a sliegh ride with him. I would have some mean nick name for him like fatty. But you know thats just me and since he works me and all the elfs till our fingers hurt we call him that behind his back. But if he hears any of us he'll put us in the choky. But enough about that back to my adventure ok, so it was the day before christmas eve and we had to test the sliegh because I mad a new engine for it. So santa asked me to come test it out with him. But I really did'nt want to. If I did'nt he would put me in the choky so I of course had to go. So he sat me on the edge of the sliegh he never really liked me though so, I couldf see why he wanted me to come and sit on the edge of the sliegh so I went to the sliegh strapped my self in, and was ready to go. Then fatty , ... i mean santa came on, the sliegh went down a little bit.
And i said to my self that it was going to be a long ride. So we finally took off cause it took fatty 10 mins and five elfs to strap him in. So there we are flying in the air and he turns to me and says, "are you trying to make me put you in the choky?"
"because word is you been calling me fatty alot and i dont like it!"
"not one bit". And I said,"no I want to escape your a horrid man you have taken your power to far!"
"hehehe, you cant tell me how to run this joint.""I am the sheriff in town" So at that point the engine gave out and we were falling. But we did'nt really notice but we landed on a elf this elf rests in peace. So santa still did'nt change so the choky still exists.
If i were in santas workshop, I would be in the stuffed animals part of the place. In would be making the animals for the little kids and for those people who collect them. Thats what i would do in santas workshop.
If i was a elf, I would make all kinds of toys. Also hot cocoa for Santa and myself. I would be Santa's helper. To make sure that all the toys were ready for the kids on Christmas eve.
~THE END~
If I was a elf I would build a Xbox 360 and PS3 for myself first and when Im done Ill build other people some system.Some elf will buy the 360 with me.Then Ill build some bikes so that people all around the worldthat will have a bike.Then Ill build Santa new workshop all to myself where I put all my things.Then I got to tried and went to sleep after playing the game.HELLO
If i was santa's elf i whould make a whole lot of wwe toyes and build a ps3 and cook some meatballs or maybe some pizza. chris & Derk built a new work shop
If i were an elf i would get a possy of elves and build toys all year round and give them to the boys and girls in the world that need them the most in the world. Like the indonesian ppl in africa or werever thet weigh like 10 pounds. I would get the adults like a debt duduction off thier credit card debt.
If I were an elf I would make cookies for Santa Before he goes on his trip around the world. And make toys for good children that deserve them.
If I were a elf i would make lots of awesome toys for little kids that deserve them. It would a long night on Christmas Eve. It would a lot fun with rudolph the red nose reindeer!!!!
WOW! If I was an elf I would make so many toys for all the children. I would build trucks and skateboards. I would love to be Santa's Little Helper and build all year. I could live in the little houses for the elfs. I could help load up the sleigh on Christmas Eve. Being an elf would take a lot of work with making sure everybody gets a toy for Christmas no matter how small, big, rich, or poor every child would get a Christmas toy.
If I was an elf i would make pies with jj. We both love pies ALOTTTT.jj and me would make pumpkin pie, cherry pie,apple pie, and every other kind of pie there is. jj and I would be the best pie makers in Santas workshop. jj and I would make 10 pies that would go to all random kids and the pie would have a magic token in it. Thoes kids would get to go to the north pole and get to meet santa and all da elfs. The kids cud get to spend one whole day in the Santas shop and get to take any 5 toys they want home with them. Then when santa was takin the pies to the kids he lost it so there was one perosn now that couldnt get to go to Santas wrkshop.
From:lilbill
December 15, 2008 10:11 AM
If I was an elf, I would be making a lot of toys for little kids that were on the good list. Not the naughty list. I woukld always recopment to Santa to give all kids that were on the good list a gift. Even if they were on the naughty list I believe that every child should have a little gift from Santa so the do believe in him. I would also give them a little note saying,"If you wont a gift from Santabe a little nicer and always remember up here in the North Pole, we are always watching wspecially me, Santa and one more thing. We all love you.
Love:
Santa Claus
If I were an elf, i would be Santa's special helper. I would be the only elf at Santa's workshop that would go with Santa on Christmas eve to deliver gifts all around the world! I would most certaintly be a girl elf. I would be the elf that made all of the Christmas dreams and hopes come true around the world<3 I would be the special elf to end world hunger!!! And i would most deffinitly not be hated at the workshop.... oh and I am not a prep<3
If I were an elf I would probably be in Santas workshop and building nice presents for all the kids in the world. I would be on my workdesk and building choo choo train or dolls. Then santa will put them all in his bag and fly with them to the children on earth.
IF I WAS ELF I WOULD MAKE SKATEBOARDS AND IPOD'S AND
THAT WOULD BE COOL.THEN I WOULD SAND ALL THE GIFTS I MADE TO A CHARITY AND SANTA WOULD BE HAPPY
AND I WOULD BE SANTAS HELPER AND
WOULD DELIVER ALL OF THE GIFTS ALL AROUND THE WORLD AMD BE THE BEST ELF EVER.
If i were an elf,i would want to make everything and anything.I would want everyone in the world to be happy.I would'nt want any child to be disappointed on christmas day.
if i swas da elf id make toys for billy and only billy id make billy power rangers and barbie dolls cuz he likes to play with dolls.=Þ
JJ was here k thx=]
it i were an elf i would make it a white christmas everywhere on earth! no matter where it si or how hot there would be snow to sled on. i would make sleds and tabogons bfor all te children so they could go sledding. also i would make n=snow suits and give them all hats and gloves to keep warm.
IF I WAS A ELF AND I WORKED IN THE WORK SHOPE I WOULD MAKE A PINK PONY THAT IS REALLY KOOL AND IT CAN FLY, READ MINDS, CAN SATY AWAKE ALL NIGHT, AND IT CAN HART POEPLES THAT ARE HATERS AND IT CAN TELL POEPLES WHAT TO DO. IT IS SO KOOL TO BIULD A ROBOT THAT LISTEN TO U ALL THE TIME AND IT CAN BE NICE TO NON HATERS LIKE SANAT CLUSE AND IT CAN BIULD TOYS TO IT CAN BE A ONE OF A KIND AND I T CAN CHANGE CLOROS WHAEN IT GAT MAD
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
I don't beLIEve in santa
If I was an elf and worked in santas workshop i would make alot of game consoles for the kids who really wanted something special for christmas.
if i was an elf i would be kalled *mr.jamzz da elf*an every 1 that lovez music will get a new studio from me an i would be da best elf i would have a team of elfz kalled *da north pollerbarez*well i have nuthen else 2 say so.........bye
thar was a man called inuyasha and it was a dark day and kagomay was comeing back to the futel aira so her and shipo and the pervert munk meroko and the deman slayer of the north somgo and thy all went to the casel of neroku the one that kielld kikeo inuyasha oled love and he swoor revaqng
ifr i was santa i woled make sure that all the kids in the world have a good holladay and eat cookies and derank hot cookcook
Well i want to go on a flats boat and catch a 8 ft tarpon with a blue runne.
One adventure i would have with santa is that we would get sponsored by nasa and pilot a space shuttle and orbit the earth and drop presents into the earths atmosphere and try to aim it in a chimney. then we would land and see if someone actually got present.
If I was an elf, I would make lots of toys for the children all over the world. I would make little cars, hula hoops, baseball bats, jump ropes, and everything else! I would come to the workshop everyday except for Saturday because that was the day all the elfs partied and drank egg nog. But when it wasn't Saturday, they were hard at work in Santa's Workshop. It would be a lot of fun to be an elf and help make all the children happy.
If I was a elf I would make toys for little children and things for adults.Being happy little andrew elf with my bestest friend emily!! We will make people happy and hang out with santa claus.
One time me and Santa were major homies and I went with him on his all night gift delivery. So we both headed out on his sleigh with his head elf helping as well. WE delivered all the toys down the chimney that night. It took a lot of work and a lot of time to do this I fell asleep like ten times. But made it throught hte night. Until.. before Santa dropped me off at my house before I was missed the next morning. He and I noticed he had no presents for me and my dad. He apologized and it said it was fine but he was determined to get something. I again said it was cool and that I had a great time just flying around seeing the world and other places. Going into people's homes without permission, so random, so convict like. xDD The next morning on Christmas day I was making pancakes and stickybuns. And I went out in the living rooma nd saw that there were more gifts and I just figured my brother put his pressies under the tree. But later I found out that SANTA brought back presents. It was so nice he left a letter and I saved it forever! =D
I would never be an elf in santas work shop I would hire ethnic people for pennys an hour to make my toys and they would do it twice as fast and at a fraction of the price. That is how the world works.
IF I WORKED I SANTS WORKSHOP I WOULD THROW PARTIES WHEN SANTA WASNT AROUND
IF I WAS AN ELF I WOULD MAKE AN 32 FT MAKO WITH BUILT IN POLE HOLDERS AND A BUILT IN FIGHTING CHAIR WITH A EXSTREMLY NICE PENN ROD
If I were an Elf I would help design the sleigh. I would help put decorations on the sleigh and ingrave designson the rails and stuff.
If I was an elf, I would be Santa's little helper and make and serve him hot cocoa. So since I would be his helper, I would get to boss the other little elfs around.
Santa and I would be the best of friends!!
if i were an elf i would make fishin reels and keep them all for me and never give them away and catch a huge shark at dark.
If I were an elf I would probably be in Santas workshop and building nice presents for all the kids in the world. I would be on my workdesk and building choo choo train or dolls. Then santa will put them all in his bag and fly with them to the children on earth.
well one day me and mr. cluase went fishin and i showed him up and he didnt give anything for christmas that year
If i were an elf in santa's workshop i would make stuffed animals and barbies for little kids. I would makes nice toys for the good kids and makes some coal for the bad kids. Thats what i would do if i was working in santa's workshop
Santa and I would go all around the world but we would not give out gifts to people we would just fly around and meet people. We would also brin elvs with us so they could make us food and something to drink=D Santa will love ME!!!!
If I was an elf, I would be an awesome hepler in Santa's Workshop.
I would make stuffed animals for the kids you are less fortunate, and other really nice things for the good kids too. Hopefully the "naughty" kids would grow out of that phase. 'Cause its no fun to ruin everyone's Christmas 'cause you've got a sour attitude.
If I were an elf i would make those cans with all the different kinds of popcorn because who doesnt like popcorn? Also i would make tons of toys, NO ipod because what if a kid doesnt have a computer or someway to put the songs on, i would make plastic train tracks with trains, and...probably food because i love food and kids like food to. wait nooo! i would make chocolatee! and i would give all the kids the new james bond movie!!!
Dude! If i was one of Santa's elf I won't just be an Elf I would be THE ELF. I would be with Santa's go-to elf and i would ride with him on christmas eve to give presents to the good and give coal to the naughty kids.
If I were an elf i would I would feed all the reindeer. I would feed all nine of them carrots. Another thing I would do is get as many toys on everyones list and add it to santas sleigh.
If I was an elf, I would make a Helicopter because I've never really built one from scratch before, but it would be fun to do.
If I was an elf, I would test macbooks , Iphones, e.t.c.
I love technology. I guess you would call me a computer geek for saying this but ,yes, i love tech!!!
=~P =~] =~D =~L =~S
=~}
If i was an elf i would make a giant robotic snail while working in santas workshop becuase snails are really slimy and they hve big funny eyes stiking out of there eyes. Second of all i would make alot of other toys so that small children and big children can play with just like a big block of carved wood. Finally i would try to make a car so that the people that are 16 or older would have fun driving around with there new awesome car.
If I was an elf in Santa's work shop I would the top elf. I would be twice the elf tha any other elf. Santa will wish he had a hundred of me. I would be making toys like there's nothing to it.
One day me and santa claus were going to the toy shop to see what was the hot new craze with all the children!First we went to toys-r-us and we saw that there were lots of barbie dolls! so we bought all the barbie dolls and all the elfs took a break and everyone got a barbie for christmas ........... THE END
if i was an elf i would make shoes in santas work shop.!
i would make all the shoes for the kids all around the WORLD.!
i would make....
coogie shoes.! so all the lil ghetto kids will have good shoes but they could never be the same because all the kids would fight over the shoes and get beat up.!!
the end.!
if i were santas elf i would make a bunch of fishing reels. iwould make avets, shimanos, and accurates. i would also make rods, hooks, and other takle.
i went to the mall with my family to see santa.my little sister loved him and coudent stop smiling and my cousin (who even though he was bigger than santa(this kids huge for 12) insisted apon siting on his lap)sat there and explained to santa every thing he wanted.then it was my turn and all i asked for christmas was my big comfy teddy bear****
he was like ooookkkkaaayyyyyy
arent yew a bit old for bears and im just like uhmmmm its an inside thing santa and then i explained to him how teddybear was this guy that i like and he likes me too but hes being reely silly and hasent asked me out yet and im all like omfg hurry up dude!
but ya so that was my experience with santa this christmas.
if i had a adventure with santa it would be boring an dhe would be funny cause i would be crying and hitting him in the belly and calling him fat and then i would take his sleigh and deliver the toys my self then give santa coal
One adventure I had with Santa Claus was a horrible experience. My mom wanted a picture of me and Santa. So we went to the mall and waited in line for a picture with Santa. At the time I was four years old. I actually believed in Santa untill I ripped off his beard. First of all I was mad that I had to sit on some old mans lap. So I got even more pissed that I found out that Santa wasn't real.
the end.
caseyyy.
if i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help down the fire place.
If I were an elf working in Santa's shop, I would make all of the EXPENSIVE items that people could buy in shops for $100 or more, because I'm very generous to the children's parents. Ipods, computers, Zunes, motor scooters, anything that's expensive like that. I'm good with electronics and that's my reason.
It'd be fun to be an elf.
one day i was with santa on an amazing trip to whitecastle on the waay we saw some rain deer santa almost crapped his pants he was so excited we got off the bus and started trottling towards the deer one of the deer knew santa his name was rudolf the brown nosed rain deer , he was very nice he and his gang of rain deers gave us a ride we finally got to the other side of the street from whitecastle we ran across the highway , as i got to the other side i realized something "where's santa " i said i looked around then suddenly i saw him stuck in the middle of the road he was so fat that he couldnt get up i ran as fast as i could and as i got to him i couldnt pick him up he was like a dead elephant ,good citizens pulled over to help me we got up we got into whitecastle and santa gave me the gift i always wanted a pack of cherry twizzlers
If i were an elf in Santas workshop then i would be makeing the ipods. I would be makeing ipods because i love technology and i would show Santa i love makeing them by giveing him a ipod that is red and green and has his name imprinted on it. I would also be makeing four wheelers because i would like to test them before they go out to the childeren of the world.
It would be fun to work in Santas workshop.
one day i was with santa on an amazing trip to whitecastle on the waay we saw some rain deer santa almost crapped his pants he was so excited we got off the bus and started trottling towards the deer one of the deer knew santa his name was rudolf the brown nosed rain deer , he was very nice he and his gang of rain deers gave us a ride we finally got to the other side of the street from whitecastle we ran across the highway , as i got to the other side i realized something "where's santa " i said i looked around then suddenly i saw him stuck in the middle of the road he was so fat that he couldnt get up i ran as fast as i could and as i got to him i couldnt pick him up he was like a dead elephant ,good citizens pulled over to help me we got up we got into whitecastle and santa gave me the gift i always wanted a pack of cherry twizzlers.
one magical day i was sleeping and christmas was right around the corner, i hear noises and my parents were out christmas shopping.i walk into the living room and theres santa! he came through the chimney, he was early! why was he here?!?! he said hello and i said hi he said what do you want for chrismtas and i said a new laptop and he said ok just wanted you to get what you want
bye!
me and santa were walking to see the reighdeer and we went and rode them then he said to me hey lets go to china and eat and see a movie between you and me i am done with mrs.claus cooking so we did and we had lots of fun.he he he to mrs.claus
If I were an elf working in Santa's workshop, I would be making a ton of different things. We would switch stations every day and we would get to experience the making of all the different toys.
Kelsey Behler
Word to Joe, Indonesia isn't in Africa.
If I went on an adventure with Santa, he would take me all over the world and deliver presents to everyone. All the naughty kids would get coal. And all the good kids would get barbie dolls and toy trucks. It would be so much fun, because when we got to my house, I have to close my eyes and Santa puts presents down my chimney!!!!!
if i was an elf making something in santa's shop i would be making a bike.i would maKE A BIKE BECAUSE LOTS OF KIDS LIKE TO HAVE BIKES TO RIDE!!!!!!
If I were an elf in Santa's workshop I would more than likely hang myself by X-mas lights because I would go insane from working aaaaallll year everyday plus it would be like -63°!
If I were an elf i would make a bunch of things in Santa's workshop to get ready for christmas. I would make candy, jack in the box, and a whole lot more of toys that are in the Christmas spirit. Then the morning of Christmas Eve I would load up all the toys in Santa's sled. That night we would go and deliver presents all night long. the next morning all the children of the world would be very happy.
THE END!
If I was an elf I would be a very bipolar elf! Because I would have to wake up every day 364 days a year and make little fricken toys for all the little kids will break their toys two weaks. And plus you don't get any vacation time and you probably don't get pay. But it would be fun because it's SANTA!
And you get all kinds of hot coco and cookies!!
yeah
If I was an elf I would be in the technology department. I would be making the most up to date piece of technology. I would be making the best mac notebooks and the best television sets around. The advances in modern technology have made this possible to make, and for other people to enjoy.
If I was an elf that worked in Santa's workshop I would work in the girls department making earings, necklesses, hairclips and nail polish. I would also work in the electronics department and make things like ipods, cell-Phones, laptops, cameras and robotic toys.
If I were an elf in santas workshop I would wrap the presents in all types of wrapping paper with elaberate bows and tags. It would be so little work and so much fun!
If I was a elf in Santa's workshop I would probably be making shoes!!! then I would kick peoples with the shoes I made.
If I was a elf I would make cellphones cause theirs a lot of people like teens that likes them.
Santa is not real any ways.
if i were an elf i would make military equipment in area 51 i would get alot of pay and i wouldnt work for santa since the CIA captured all elfs after WW2
If I was an elf I would help make a lot of things in Santa's workshop. I would make laptops, wii's, and other things for Christmas.
If i was an elf than i would have so much fun because i would know how to make all the presents for the children around the world. Also i would be able to know if a kid was naughty or nice. I would like to make ipods becuase i'd like to see what is in them. So cool!!!
If I were an elf, I would first look at the list Santa gave to me of what the children wanted. Naughty children weren't allowed to get any gifts. I would make what the children in the town requested, such as ipods, computers, clothes, phones, and a lot more. Then, I would deliver them to Santa, and Santa would drop off all of the toys to every house in the town on Christmas Eve. When people wake up, they will be joyful to see all the wonderful gifts Santa gave them!
2
if I was an elf, I would make PS2s and games, 'cause pplz r 2 por for
P$3
If i were Santa then I would ride my slay all night, but I would rename some of my reigndeer. Like Rudolf, id rename him Cherry Snot, and id and dasher I would rename him Thrasher. And I would change the whole chimney thing, cuz I mean for one how can a fat man fit down a chimney and what about the kids in the appartments? Id have to walk up to the intercom.."BZZZ, Santa Claus" I do believe thats what doors are for, anyways, id make sure that people don't leave out cookies for me, but a really nice juicey steak and a tall glass of Moutain Dew! Id ride in the air with Cherry Snot, and Thrasher and the other reigndeer that no one knows their names becuase they aren't important, and yell "HO HO HO, like your stuff I got you, you little punks, be gratful, my elfs spent alot of time making those toys!! HO HO HO!!!!" and then go to a spa and get a nice massage with a happy ending...cuz im Santa XD
Post a Comment