What if the saying "you are what you eat" suddenly came true??!!
Describe what you would be and problems that might create!
Describe humorous changes that might occur.
Post due by Monday, November 24.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
84 comments:
If I was what I eat I would be a shrimp. I would start turning pink and sprout little legs. I would shrink even smaller than I already am. A shell would grow over my whole body, just waiting to be peeled off.I would spend all of my time in the water and probably get eaten by Willie the Whale. If I survived I would be sold at Red Lobster! YUM!
If i was what i eat i would be a cow.i love to eat steak.it is like my gfavorite food.i would be out there with all of those other animals and i would make milk too=] hahahah.i would eat grass and have cow friends .i could eat steak every day of my life YUM!!!
If I was what I ate I would be a chicken. So i would have skinny little chicken legs, and I would start off as a egg, and come out as a cute little chicky.
The bad part about this is that, somebody might strp on me, if i wasn't hatched yet so then I will be served as scrambled eggs. Also, if I was killed, I will be served at your McDonalds.
if i was what i eat i would be a peice of pizza because that is what i ate for lunch. if i was a piece of pizza a would all of a sudden be either looking at a top of a pizza box or the caffitira cealing and have no legs or arms AHHHHHHH!!! some problems that i would have would be coming out of the oven burnt and nobody wants to eat me so at the end of the day i get thrown in the trash :(
I would be a sourpach kid because it is sweet and sour but the problem is that lots of people love to eat me and i might eat my self if someone does eat me i hope it is Jessica Alba ha ha ha!!!!!!
If I was what I eat I would be Tilapia!=P I would be a big whiteish Silvery fish.I would be in the water probably getting caught in those DEADLIEST CATCH boat gatting sold by the pound and being eaten......by snooty British gentlemen and ladies!!!I will be deep fried and served with a creamy mushroom sauce!!!!OH THE AGONY!!!!!
If I am what I eat then I would be a fish. I eat a lot of fish and I would swim in the Geat Barrier Reef and also I would swim and never have to stop. If i was a fish i would probly be over fished by himans and sent to a local fish market.If I wasnt fished out i would be eaten by a larger fish and become part of the food chain.
If i was what i ate then i would be pumpkin pie.I would be cooked in the oven and then be put in the refrigerator until thanksgining.And then i will be eaten by a fat hog "a fat man" ha ha lol!!
If I was what I ate I would be a bowl of Mac N' Cheese. Steamy and hot right out of the microwave. Yummy! Problems this would deffinatly create would have to be no one would want to eat me because I mean come on, who would eat a talking noodle covered in cheese. =D
If I was what I eat, I would be cold and soft because I would be icecream. I would be icecream because I love to eat it and if i could i would eat it all day everyday.
If I would be what I eat I would probably be a noodle. I would be a hot noodle that just came out of steaming water. I would be with all my friends and family(the other noodles) until we get eaten up. We would all be topped with juicy tomato sauce and parmesan cheese.
if I were what i eat the i would be a big old snook 33 inches on the dot. Then I would be caught buy me it would be a pretty good fight. after that i would take that fish home and filay it and skin it after that i would fri it upand eat it.
If I was what I eat i will be a california roll. I would turn plale white with a black border. I will be covered in soy sauce and have fish cut up in me I will be rather cold because I will be raw.
If I were what I eat I would be a chicken cutlets. They are DELICIOUS! hahah I would eat me all day if I were chicken cutlets. I would put ketchup or italian dressing on it. yummy!!!
casseyyy outttt
One time I was eating a piece of bacon, then all of a sudden the earth started to shake.I was a little scared at first but then I noticed that I was a piece of BACON!!AHHHH!!I was really scared when I looked in the mirror, but look at the bright side I would be really tan.Also I would be one really good ingerent to make a blt.haha lol.I would eat me all the time because I am so good.And I would smell good too.:)Yumm Yumm
If I was what I eat I would be a big hot yummy blob of mash-potatos with hot mouth watering gravy, Because if I had enough supply of potatos I would only live on mashed potatos forever. Icrave it all the time!!!!!
I love to eat tomatos so i might turn into the small, red, vegetable with some salt on top. But, it might not go to well since we always makes salads(which usually includes tomatos). But I would feel bad for the other vegetables because they would be jealous.
If I was what I ate I would be a BIG BOWL OF SALAD. Because I would be shuffled around with a lot of different peppers, lettuce, salt and lemon. I would have to keep my eyes closed or my eyes would hurt really badly. Then at the end a bunch of people would eat me and i would not exist anymore and no more Michael. =( THE END
If the saying "You are what you eat," suddenly, came true.. I would most likely be an egg. I always eat eggs like egg salad, and fried eggs, scrambled, and hard boiled. I would be like, born from my mama' destined to be a chicken or a meal. If I made it to chicken-hood I would be pampered and such to lay good eggs for the nice farmers to ship my babies off to some mean men the kill them and make them food. If I was destined to be one of the tortured babies, well, that's different. I would be shipped off to factories, and like, raised there, they wouldn't care if I couldn't walk or anything. Then when I grew up a little bit, they'd throw me into a crate and ship me off to some other state or country with all my brotherings(-- and sisterings. lol.) and when there they'd snap my neck and make my die a painful death. ( =[[[[ ) then I'd be boiled in a big thing of boiling oil. After this I'd be sliced and diced and shipped again to grocery stores. There, nice people like my daddy would come by and pick me up and take me home. There i would get cooked with yummy stuff like salt and gravy, over noodles. And be eaten and there rest in the full belly of a satisfied chicken eater. ^-^ But also that wasn't to funny, it was funny the way I read it out loud. But, if you need me to make it funny of course I'd be more then welcomed to read it for you O:
If i were what i eat i would be a pizza and i would eat me till i got full. the problems would b i wouldnt b able to walk arount and it would b rly hard
If I was what I ate I would be a jellyroll. If I were a jellyroll the jelly on the inside of the roll would replace my blood and the roll outside the jelly would replace my skin. One of the dangers that could happen to me if I were a jellyroll is that when I would walk I would probably loose some jelly because I have a big hole at the top of my head that would gush the jelly up and out onto the sidewalk this would bring a lot of attention to me because behind me little kids would be licking the jelly splurts off the ground and the splurts would lead them to me and they would try to eat me!! Also another bad thing that could happen is that when I go outside I would melt because of the sun, so I guess I would have to be a stay at home kind of person.
well I guess that is it I would be a jellyroll but another danger would be me because I would try to eat myself kind of gross but I can not resist the taste of a jellyroll!!!
If I was what i ate I would be a piece of cake. The reason why I would be a piece of cake is because i think it's soo good.The only reason I woulden't want to be a piece of cake is because I would get ate all the time and that wouldn't be fun at all.
If I were to become what I ate,I might be devouring shrimp at lightening speed in the ocean;as a snook.I thought my family might have problems hugging me if I'm all slimy,plus I need water to breathe,if they could even find me.Besides,they don't know how to talk fish.Escaping from fisherman would be tough also.Have you ever tried to tell underwater ,if that tasty shrimp is hiding a hook.All that aside,it still tasted good.
If it came to be true that you are what you eat anyone one could tell you that i would be ranch!!
I would suddenly liquidate in to a bottle of hidden valley ranch!
People would eat me on salads and i could be found in all different varietys!But if u ever r ranch and run in to the weird people like me u might be ate on pizza,steak,chips, pizza rolls, or just aten by ur self !!
Ranch is most deffinetly some thing i can not live without yummmyy!!<33
If I was what I ate,I would be string cheese. I love string cheese. It's soo good. When you peel it, it falls apart. TO make cheese I go though many step to make me good.The only thing that would be a bad thing is while i go though those steps I could rot to much and became spoiled and then i wont be made into string cheese.I would be thrown out into the trash and then no one can eat me in string form.
If i was what i ate I would be some kind of desert like a cake or even icecream and problems that I would face would be, everybody likes or loves desert and then I would be eating either myself or someone would be eating me that would be scary! =)
If i was what I eat I would be a big bowl of macoroni and cheese. I would suddenly start to turn all flabby and then noodle shape would start to accure and then oh what ya no i have cheese mix with me. It would be interesting but i think i could get used to it... untill someone ate me. Then i wouldnt be so happy, i would start to wish that i wasn't what i ate!
If I was what I eat I would be spagetti Because that is my favorite thing to eat. I could just picture evolving in to the slipery noodle. My arms and legs would attach themselfs together. Then I would lose all the bones in my body, including my vertabra, So I would be very flexible.
If I was what I eat I would be dead because I eat steak and that would make me a cow. Then a big sweaty redneck would come and shoot me in the face and I would be sold as tenderloin and then the next kid that ate me would become tenderloin too.
If i was what i eat i would be mango. I would be all sweet and juicy that you wouldn't be able to resist, i would probably eat myself- hahaha. But the worst part about being a mango would probably be that before you eat it you have to peel of the outer layer, which takes a while. So eat up :)
If the saying "you are what you eat" was true i would be a chicken.
I would change from having hands to having wings.i would srink from bein tall to being shorter.
I could eat chicken everyday of my life. It is like the best food ever. yummy. =]
These are so cute and funny! Tell your classmates to get blogging!
If I were what I ate, then I would be a twizzler. My life would be very boring because I'd be stuck in a package until somebody came and bought me. Then, my fate would be that I would get eaten, unless they dropped me on the floor. If that happened, they would [most likely] through me in the trash. That would make my life more interesting because then there would be paper, gum, and bottles to talk to.
If I were what I ate then I would be a freshly picked tomato because I eat spicy food. When I eat spicy food then my face turns red.
If i was what i ate i would be a cow or pig.The reason i would be a cow is because i like to eat alot of steak.I think it is very tasty.The reason i would be a pig is because i also like to eat ribs.I basically eat alot of meat.If i could i would eat that everydayy !
IF I WAS WHAT I EAT I PROBALLY
BE A OATMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP WITH
CINNOMON IN IT. THAT WOULD BE
AWSOME BECAUSE MY MOM MAKES IT
ANDSHE IS A GOOD COOKER. FOR
EXAMPLE JORDAN SELBY P.3 LOVES MY
MOM'S COOKING BECAUSE I BRING IT
TO SCHOOL AND GIVE SOME TO HIM.SO
IF I COULD BE THAT I WOULD EAT
MYSELF AND THAT WHAT I'M WHAT YOU
EAT.
If I was what I eat, I would be cereal. I'm stuck on the shelf in Publix in an air tight sealed bag, and I can hardly breath. It's boring just sitting here on the shelf, but wait, somebody just picked me up and put me in their cart! I guess I'm going home! Well, looks like I'm home, but yet I'm stuck again on another shelf. It wasn't until morning when I felt someone grab me. My box was opened, my bag was ripped, and I think I was on my way to freedom. I could finally breath. I was then dumped into a bowl, when suddenly huge waves of milk came crashing down on me. Now I was freezing! Within seconds, I was in a warmer place being crunched and squashed. At this point, I thought my freedom was over, until suddenly, I went down a huge slide until I ended up in my owner's stomach. The rest of the bowl of cereal soon followed. :)
If I was what I eat I would proably be a gummyworm. This is beacuse they are the best food in my opion. But since they are so good, they would be eatten so quickly so I'm happy I'm not one :)
If i was what i eat it would be a fish. I would be a big snook. I would swim around in canals so know one can see me. But at night I would probably get caught by a fisherman because I would wander off to the fishing lights. The person that eats me would be a lucky one.
If I was what I eat I would probably be a french fry. I think I would be a french fry because you never know exactly how the french fry will come out swervy striaght there are all different kinds. That is why i think that I am a french fry! haha:]
If I really was what I ate I would probably be a ham sandwich with mayonnaise on sourdough bread because it's my favorite! This would majorly suck because I would immediately be dead because I usually eat my pigs dead. Plus after a while the mayo would smell horrific.
If Ib am what I eat I would have to be a Smores' PopTart. Because I eat them like every morning and they are the most delicious tjings ever. And I would be filled with smore filling plus when ever I want a smore I wouldn't have to make a bond fire and do all that cooking. Plus my friends and I could eat a delicious meal without going to the store!!!!!!!!!1
if i was what i ate i would be a pancake.if i was a pancake that would be a problem.it would be a problem becauseanimals would be chasing me and so would people who like pancakes.
I would be a pizza for I eat more then one thing.A pizza has more then one topping sometimes.With the topping come a diffened taste to it.I would be eaten or I would eat myself.With all the topping I got I would eat myself after I get cook.Other people or even animals will like to eat something cook.There is to many for something to go wrong.
If I was what i ate I would be a big breadstick. I would get really long and I would get baked at 300 degress. I would be fluffy with some butter sprinkled on me too. I would be surved with the salad at Ovlive Tree
If I was what eat I would be a brownie!!!! All yummy and warm, staright from the oven. If you're late one day, you could eat me for breakfast. Problems would be that some people bake brownies with nuts. EWWWWW!!!! I hate nuts in brownies!!!!!
IF i was what i eat i would be a hot dog becuse you can have more the one topping.
If i was what I eat I would be candy. I would become sweet,ate a lot, good on a bad day.
If the saying you are what you eat came true I would probably turn into this giant monster with donuts as arms ,twizzlers as hair,gumballs as eyes, and chocholate bars as legs. That would make me not want to eat sweets for a while.I don't only eat stuff with sugar so ther would be a little bit of fruits and veggies in there as my clothing.I also exercise so i would not be so fat.
If I was what I eat I would be tots. I think I would be tatter tots because I am short and everyone loves tots.
If I was what I eat, then i would be a fish. I would be a fish because i love to eat any kinds of fish, and they taste so good when they are cooked. But being a fish could be a problem. People could eat me and then i would be dead! SO i would be a fish.
if i was what i eat i would be a pizza. when the people are making pizza, they through them up in the air to get them to be shaped. i am like a pizza because when i am at cheerleading i am a flyer and i get thrown up in the air and caugght just like pizza.
if i am what i eat i would be a lot of things including french fries pizza and salad including a lot of other things.=}
If I was what I ate I would be differnt kinds of food
If I was what I eat I would be chicken. I love chicken nuggets. Except.. the schools chicken nuggets are like sponges. Ewwy!
But anyways, they are small and around or can be any shape. It depends what restaurant you are at.
If I was. I thank I'll see people that run and weman that shop.like littel kides runing to school and people shoping for stufe they dont need so ya that what I thank
IF I WAS FOOD I WOULD PICK THE GREENS BECUASE I AM AN VEGETARIAN BEAUSE I DO NOT EAT MEAT AND I DO NOT EAT JUCK FOOD SO I ONLY EAT GREENS THAT IS WHAT I EAT
If I was what I eat I would be a ice cream. I would be really cold. I would have to flow to get places. Some problems that might happen are kids trying to eat me, and i would melt in the sun, then no one will want to eat me.
i saw a guy whose name was kim thats wierd ya it is so then i came back and im in the lab writing a blog like a hog and you change ur mind like girl changes and her clothes and ur up and ur and dowm and ur all around town and that was my day thats all i have to say.
if i were what i eat i would proably be meat the challenge i would face is the heat from the oven. also i would be ice cream and at night i would dream that no one would eat me.
I would be a pizza for I eat more then one thing.A pizza has more then one topping sometimes.With the topping come a diffened taste to it.I would be eaten or I would eat myself.With all the topping I got I would eat myself after I get cook.
I would probaly be a cheese burger and i would most likly have people try to eat me so i would have to hide in plain site. Either in mcdonalds but i would like to hide in burger king.
I probably would be a spicy tuna roll. Because i love tuna. tuna is a funny word and i am funny. it's a roll and i roll around on the floor when i am bored. they are tasty........weeeeeeee!
If i was what i eat i would be a piece of chocolete WHY? Beacause i love the gooooooood coco=D
If I was what I eat I would probably become a cheese burger. I would be flatened and squished into a smal circle. I eat more cheese burgers than any other food. I would be fried and i would be in a lot of pain untill i die. But in Cheese burger heaven I would be served to somebody and I would be making them very unhealthy.
If I were what I eat then I would be Chocolate Trinity. I eat about a hafe-gallon a day So if I am what I eatThen I am that Ice-cream.
if i was what i eat i would be potato i would turn brown and shrink down to a potato then all my arms and legs and head would disapier and i would soomth out into a oval then somone would pick me up and put me in a hot oven i would sream because it burns then i die.
If I was what I ate I would be a lollipop so nobody bites me. I can't imagine the pain from being chewed on. Also because everyone loves a friendly lollipop. I would also be all colurful and flamboyant.
If i was what i ate i woulg be a sour green gummy bear!! The good thing about that is that i could go on ice cream plus if anybody else were gummy bear they would look very similar to me!! The bad thing though would be that people might step on me a squish me and they might drop me down a drain then forget about me
If i became what i ate..then i would turn into a bunch of cheesey nachos. I would turn all yellowish and be all creamy with chesse..id be mad, because i wouldn't be able to eat myself. :) But I would torture cody because he has an aphobia of nachos. I would love the smell of myself..and i would love licking myself when i got hungry. :)
If I was what I eat, I'd be a big,juicy steak. I'd be medium rare and be covered in steak sauce.
It would be great if I was served with a sidedish! If I was sold , It would be Outback Steakhouse.
Let's go outback Tonight!
if i was what i ate i would be i fish.
If I was what I ate I would be leftover chicken. I always am eating chicken but nothing compares to leftover chicken because my mom made it deliciously fried with breadcrumbs or maybe grilled with many delectable spices. Since I am leftover no one ate me at dinner but there is still hope I am being saved and put in the fridge. Oh no! there is little room so I am being stuffed in the back hopefully I still could be noticed by a hungry food searcher. It has been so long and the fridge has been opened more times than I can count it seems as if there is no longer any hope for me. Hey! wait someone is reaching back here! the person certainly looks hungry wait he's saying something: " Aww man it's rotten!"
Can it be, can I truly be rotten? Oh yes it's seems so. Noooo not the trash, ahhhhh!
If I turned into a food that I ate alot,I would turn into baby back ribs from Sonny's real pit bbq restrant becuese I love to eat it every where.
If I was what I ate, I would be a big chocolate ball. I would be a big chocolate ball because I eat a lot of chocolate. All kinds of chocolate like white chocolate, milk chocolate, even chocolate with caramel inside. But the only thing in the family of chocolate that I wouldn't be is dark chocolate!!!! BLAH!!!! I can tell you right now that dark chocolate is the worst kind of chocolate in the world. One problem that I would have is that I would have pimples all over my face and get really fat, I would be laughed at a lot while people watch me piece a piece off of me and eat it, So just to conclude, if I were what I are, I would definitely be milk chocolate. While I’m thinking of this im just going to go get a piece of chocolate now!!! Yum!!
IF YOU ARE WHATYOU EAT I AM A PEACH BECAUSE I HAVE FUZZ AND I AM JUICY!! =]
I don't know what I would be, but if you was what you ate you wouldn't want to eat it any more.
if i waere to be what i eat then id be a chiken
if i was what i eat i would be a pep pep pizza bite. i eat those all the time theyre the perfect little snack and they taste so good! i only eat pep pep(pepperoni) bc those are the best. i would like to be cooked in the toaster oven because they taste better that way, i hate when people make them in the microwave because they taste worst. so i woiuld get furiouse if people cooked me in the microwave. only if they were in a rush, then that would be acceptable.
if i was wat i ate i would be a bagel bight i would have pepparoni all over my body and i would start to get cheese all over my face yep
if i was ice cream i would melt out in the sun so i would be at the north pole all the poler bears and penguins would want to eat me + when the elfs are on their lunch break they would try to get me to.
Post a Comment