Sunday, November 9, 2008

What did I see today???

What if you were a store mannequin?

Describe TWO sights you might see during a day.

(Remember to "think outside the box.")


This blog due by Monday, November 17.

78 comments:

Dembinski said...

As a store mannequin I'm glad to be inside the store as opposed to in a display window facing outside.

Today, I saw two teenagers shopping for jeans. One was talking about a boy she has a crush on. The other told her to set her sights higher (he must be "no good"). These new fashions are both interesting and strange. Some of the clothes I wouldn't mind wearing, others I think are tacky. It's a good thing I model sportswear!

The other thing I saw today was an elderly woman shopping for new clothes. Her husband had died recently and she wanted to buy things her husband had never let her choose. Sadly, she didn't even know how to use her charge card. As she explained to the clerk, her husband always came with her and told her what to buy and then he paid for it. She said now that he was gone, she'd buy what she pleased.

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

During a typical day I see people walking to school(or work),and people riding bikes!=}
I think its good that people are taking this global warming thing seriously making the enviorment a better place and saving money!!=}

cp100 said...

If i were a store mannequin I think I would see old women shpping for their out of style, ugly, smelly old women clothes!!!
And maybe even see two prepy teenage girls shopping for their designer jeans and their DC glasses!
Thats what I would see if I were a store mannequin!

sj100 said...

As a mannequin a typical day is seeing peeple shopping for clothes and occasionally a gift. But today I saw something extra ordinary. There was two girls walking in the lingerie section when one of the girls stuck a bra in her purse and walked off. I dont get how she could steal like that, her expressions on her face showed that she was nervous and a bit scared. As she walked out of the store a loud siren went of and she dashed through the door knocking me over.

A while later the store clerk put me in the window. As I was looking across the street I saw a man and a woman outside of the coffee shop, they looked as if they were arguing. Then they started to push each other and the man pulled out a gun and shot her. It was very sad, but im a mannequin I can't do anything about that! As days passed people were being interviewed at the crime scene. Nobody seemed to have saw what had happened. I wish i could've helped, but it would blow my cover.

Being a mannequin is hard work!

Anonymous said...

If I was mannequin,first of all I would only be a mannequin for Juicy Couture. I wouldn't want to be a mannequin dressed in ugly clothes and make a fool out of myself. That is why I would want to be a Juicy Couture mannequin.



The first thing I would see would be people polluted the earth. They would eat their little food and they would be too lazy to walk two feet to a trash can and throw it away but NO, they have to trash the earth and kill the animals in the ocean. I want them to live in the ocean and see how they like it when people pollute and let the sea animals sufficate and die.



The other thing I would see is people spending there money on junk. I know everybody needs the newest fashion but some people can't afford the newest fashion clothes. So the people that spend their money on the newest fashion clothes need to take some consideration for other people and help them out. Like donate money to the poor, or buy them the newest fashion. I'm sure they'll be very happy that you actually thought twice about buying yourself something and bought them something instead.





-caseyyy<333

Dembinski said...

CP400...you need another idea (your first one is good, though). More detail CP100... =-)

SJ and CB...excellent!

AC100 said...

If i was a store mannequin, I would see many things during the day. Some ordinary things, and some extra-ordinary things!

One thing I would see would be a rich girl walking through the store. While she was looking at a pair of dark blue jeans, she dropped her wallet on the floor. Later that day, a homeless man came in and saw the wallet. He looked through it and saw it was filled with tons of money!!! But instead of taking the money, he sat outside the store and waited the rest of the day. Then, the rich girl came back. When he heard her say, she lost a wallet, he told her he had found it. The lady said that he could keep it all, for trying to return it.

Another thing I would see would be a famous singer walking into the store. He bought nearly everything in the store. When everyone else saw him in the store, they all bought what he did just because he was famous.

Those are somethings I would see if I were a store mannequin.

GD100 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GD100 said...

If I were a mannquin I would probably want to be a mannequin for Gucci because they have good clothes and i would be a pretty mannequin. Also I would want to be a mannequin that is propt up in the window. So everyone would be able to see how good I am dressed:]

What I saw today was to boys looking for a present for there girlfriend. They could'nt put there finger on what they would like, and what they should get them. Then finally, one boy said look here is the jewerly. Then the other boy said, I will get her this a gold chain. Then, the other boy could'nt seem to find something for his girlfriend. So he asked there lady that was working there, in the jewerly department. So she advised him to get a silver braclet, and he did. The boys girlfriends loved there presents.

EP300 said...

I'm a store mannequin, i soo lots of things amazing or gross in every way shape or form.

Most of my interesting sights are during Saturday seeing as I live in the mall. I'll see little 4th graders running around thinking they're grown up wearing shorts barely covering their underwear. Walking around with a little "playa" boy thinkin they have a real relashonship. Going into Starbucks because of course all fourth graders should be drinking coffee. But with all this happening because they want people to think they come here alone they have their parents tag along behind them, secretly. I'll see this many many times during the weekend. Or if there's just a new Panda movie, or the Chihuahua movie. (lol)

But then i see something that truely amazes me. I'll see parents walking with their child hand in hand. The child being so fascinated in little pleasures. Seein as most people now are too materialistic and dont notice that little things matter the most. And seeing two parents together doesnt happen so much either, with everyone getting divorced, and separated. And with their child not all beat up bruised and sad. (or drugged up and wasted) .__.

No one really understands what i'll see throughout one week. A little hint of pure happiness, and kids that are growing up too fast. hmmph.. Makes you wonder huh??

ct400 said...

if i were a store mannequin i would see people soliciting outside the store and then the police would take them t jail and i would laugh at them then the next thing i would see is peole skate boarding in the front and riding there bikes doing stunts the store i would be at would be boaters world

as300 said...

If I were a store mannequin I would see the inside of Abercrombie and Fitch. There would be shoppers, clothes, scented products, and employees helping customers. I would also see people's facial expressions. Whether it's reacting to juicy gossip or to the new pair of pants they just bought. That's what I see the most.

sh100 said...

If I was a store manequin i probably wouldn't see much. I would be in storage most of the time broken into pieces behind all the clothes. I would probably also see a bunch of employees that work at the store too.

Anonymous said...

if i was a store mannequin i would see allot of people walking back and forth then i whould see allot of cars going bye with people in it and yellow taxies. Then at night i saw teenagers fighting and talking.

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ag300 said...

If i was mannequin it would be boring just standing their for months or even years.
Thier are some interesting things i see during the day heres two of tham.

First i thing i seen today was some kid riding his skate bored in the mall ran in to another kid and got in to a fight, then the cops came and broke it up.

Second thing i seen today thing i seen today that was pretty funy was a kid forced by his mother to go shoping with him,he was just dieing to get out.

Anonymous said...

As a store mannequin, today I saw a fight between mother and daughter. The daughter was complaining about how she didn't like a jacket, and the mother started to complain on how the girl is too picky. The daughter started to yell at her mother about how annoying she was. There was a very tense atmosphere at the time.

Another thing I saw today was this teenage girl wearing a long shirt and really short shorts. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was so disgusting! I mean, how could her parents let her go out like that? Her butt was showing out from under her shorts. The shorts were so short that it didn't even look like she was wearing shorts.

People these days...
<3

de100 said...

As a store mannequin I would see to many people walking around.People that are by themself or are with other.
As I would look around I would see a girl and a boy fighting over the stupied things.I couldn't hear them I was to far away.With them both fighting I can tell that people are looking at them.
I would most likely see people looking at me.As new people walk by the more they look at me.I'll be saying to myself "this is a mess up job to have."Atfer the first and second day I would start to look for a new job.

JG100 said...

Sometimes I wish I could tell some one what I see. It so hard to keep it in sometimes, but since I'm a mannequin I guess I really cant do anything.

The other day I saw the sadest thing. A little girl about the age of 10 was shopping in the store with her friend. They had picked out a cute outfit that was pink and sparkly. When she went to try it on it was to tight. Meanwhile her friend was talking to the all popular girls and when she came out of the dressing room they all laught at her. She was so devistated that she changed into her clothes and run quickly out of the store crying her eyes out. A few mites later a police officer came into the store talking to the cleark. He ask her if she knew anything about the little girl who just got hit by a car. She said "No?"

I also witnessed a few boy bouncing the balls that were on display. Soon after they got a little out of control and broke a expensive lamp. Instead of telling someone they hide it under the botto shelf. When they began to leave a pocile officer apporitered them and questioned the lamp that he had saw them break on camra. They deny until they saw the tape.
Right before closing I saw three black walk into the store. All the clerks where watching them closely. One was dressed in a graffii hoodie and baggie pants, The second in a t-shirt and jeans, and the last with a hat and a and black shirt and pants. THey first walked in and the pocil told them that they had to take off his hood and hat. Then one of them saw a cute shirt that he liked the cleark went stright to him and told them to put it down and LEAVE.
I guess america is still racsit. They say where equal, but Iguess some people are more equal then other.

cg300 said...

Today was the funniest day ever. First off, there was a man and a woman fighting. The man called his girlfriend fat and then she called him ugly. After that he shouted out something that really embarrassed her then, she slapped him across the face. I swear I was laughing so hard I thought I would cry.

FM200 said...

Today i saw a bunch of kids working.Iwent to schhol today to learn.i saw soo many kids doing what they are sposed to be doing.Like working reading helping ppl.i se teachers and students everyday of the week except sat and sun and on those days i hangout with my friends or family.

km300 said...

If I was a store mannequin, i would see the people that walked by the door everyday, and how act. it would probably be easy to see their personality from just see them walk by. Also, I would see who got arrested for shoplifting, how it turns out. If the officers take them away and such.

Anonymous said...

if i was a manican in a store i would want to be facing the outside of the store because i get to see more people than in side the store.
today isaw these two kids fighting becuse they saw a penny rolling on the ground and they bothe wanted it none of them won because they couldnt find the penny when they were done fighting.
I also saw a dog pulling a rolerblader along the sidewalk and the little girl was screaming it was really funny.

Cierra babiee 400 said...

if it was a typical day at the mall i would probably see some kids skippin school because it is monday and i would probably see some nerds playin video games in game stop !! =[ and that is wat i would see if i was a store manican!

katy said...

if i were what i eat i would be ramen noodels.I would be a scrumtious bowl of chicken flovored noodels that only takes 3 mins to make!i would be sitting there till some one ate me then well yew know the rest....:)haha
and then i would go to noodel heaven!

ERINNN said...

If I was a store mannequin i would see many things.

Today I saw a little blonde haired girl with a glimer in her eyes as she watched the clerk put out the newest pretty fashions.The little girl waited for the clerk to go back behind the counter then took the fashions and ran out the door.

The second thing I would see would be some smart-alec kids switching price tags between stores.Going back and forth between the dollar store and hollister.You can see what a huge difference that would be.

tm100 said...

If i was a mannequin in a store I would see many things I would probially see a teenage girl begging her mom for money to get a shirt or shoes.
Another thing I would probially see is preppy girls walking by looking at the stylish clothes on me.

Anonymous said...

If I would be a mannequin I would see all different kind of people walking in and out of the store.
I would see american, german, chinese or even people with darker skin.I would also see people walking out with shopping bags or with none. I would see different kind of shopping bags like Hollister, Abercrombie or even American Eagle bags.

lc300 said...

if I were a store manican i would see alot of weird and funny things. I would praobly see people falling that would be crazy funny also i would have people tring to grab me that would be the wierd part but it would be hard cause i would get dirty now that would be the hardest part

dh200 said...

if i was a mannequin in a store i would see alot of things. i would see alot of people going in and out of the store. i saw a girl getting mad cause they did not have her size in the shirt she wanted. then the casheer having trouble with the register.

MGE100 said...

As a mannequin a typical day is seeing peeple eating and shpopping all around the mall.I would be a mannequin in the food court for Chick-fl-a.I would see kids running around,people eating, people buying food.But one day I saw this family eating in the food court and this little girl didn't look so good.All of a sudden she turned green.She threw up.When I saw her do that I just wanted too.Eww!It looked like she just has chinese and chocolate ice cream.It was so gross just looking at it but then it started to smell.I was so excited when I saw the cleaners come to clean it up.:)



The next day I saw a really hott man mannequin.He was the best looking man mannequin I have ever saw.He was new to the food court.He was located on the other side of the mall.All I wanted was for him to come over and say hi.But then he was being moved to a different mall to Missouri.I was really sad when I found out.:(

DM100 said...

If I was a store mannequin I would see some of the funniest thinks like when you think no one is watch ing and you start randomly dancing or talking to yourself, but I would also see bad things like people shoplifting ormaybe smoking in the no smoking area!!!!!

Mandy said...

As a store mannequin I would be in a display window. I would see many things.
First I would see is two teenage girls, just like me and my friend jasmine, looking at these two tube tops that would match their bathing suits. They would be talking about how fat they were and why people have to be so skinny in magazines and television. They would also talk about who they like and how stupid the guys we used to like and how people and treat you like crap when you feel like crap and then one girl starts crying and then they run out the store.
The next few hours there was nothing much going on some old people buying clothes. Then two guys work in. As a girl I always wanted to know what they talk about. They started talking about a dance that was going to happen this weekend and how their girlfriends were freaking out this weekend. One was even thinking about breaking up with her because she was freaking out to much. Then they started to talk about how weird these jeans looked but still tried them on.
HAHA guys are soo wierd!

BD200 said...

today i saw people walkin to school they all had there back packs on.

the other thing a saw today was my mom dad and brother they were gettin ready for work and school.

Anonymous said...

If I were a mannequin inside I store I would be in the store pacson. I would be in the store pacsun because that is where I get most of my clothes from because its a awesome store for clothes. I would also be out in the window so everyone can see my style that other people put on me.
On Tuesday august 7th I saw a guy and a girl and they were walking hand to hand and I was just thinking of my sister and her boyfriend...... anyway I heard them over talking about how he was going to buy here a surf board from Hollister across the way. She was happy I could see it on her facial expression. But as soon as they got into the store they were unnoticeable because of the wall so that was the end of that love scene.
On another day I saw a little kid about four and his mom, he was asking her if he could have his bottle and if he could have some candy from candy heaven exactly diagonal from me. But the mom wanted to shop more in my store for a shirt but she stopped looking and did not but anything from my store because of the winning little boy wanting candy and a bottle. oh well.......
That was my excitement of a mannequin world.

Anonymous said...

As A Store Mannequin, Today I saw two people arguing over the price of highly priced shoes: one saying that they are too overly priced, and the other saying it's how the company made them either buy them or leave.

I even saw two teenage boys steal a pair of Nike's, in which noone saw them take them in the first place. I think it's such a shame how not one single person saw them walk away with 150 dollars worth of Brand name sneakers.

Anonymous said...

If i were a store mannequin first off i would be a mannequin for hollister!

As a hollister mannequin i would always were cute treny expensive clothes!
Well i shoud tell u about my days as a mannequin. Today i stand by that cute dude mannequin beside,anyway there are about 6 girl who totally fly in to the chairs and almost ttotally knock me over but luckily one cot me in fear of getting kicked out of the mall!Some girl was seriously freaking out on her mom because she didnt get the $150 dollar jacket tht she wanted!

Another thing today made me very mad bc of the fact that the hollister shop is right next to Hot Topic the gothic kids that were walking by were makeing fun of the 'preppy clothes' that i was weeing. I didnt exacally no what that meant but i didnt seam to be to good for them!Some time the kids that were dark colors make fun of my clothes but then the kids who were hollister ,my niebor AE and the guy down the street aero think that my clothes are'totally cute'!!

CL200 said...

If I was a store mannequin I think there would be a lot I would see like an old couple shopping for their grandchildren on the holidays or a a teenager boy thinking about asking that girl out he likes and lots of others.

db400 said...

As a store mannequin i would see lots and lots of people walking by some stranger than others but hey Im not one to say much, because im probably dressed in the uglest clothing ever!

Hot Topic is not the store for me but since I'm a mannequin i dont really have a say in much... Mostly i see people buying T-shirts CD's or even socks. Sometimes i really wonder...

Anonymous said...

If I were a store mannequin I would probably see people walking by staring at me and checking me out which would be creepy. I would also see old people sitting on benches or going on their mourning jog. That is what I would see if I were a mannequin.

ng300 said...

If i were to be a store mannequin that would be really cool. Fist of all, i would get to be all dressed up in whatever the latest fashion would be (really cool), Then i would see all the people staring at mee outside of the window (kind-off creepy), So it woul dbe a fun challenge to be a store mannquin. :)

MB100 said...

If i was a store mannequin i would see many things around me. I would see people buying many things. I would see people that are rich and that are buying expensive things an I would wish that i could have that much money to have that kinda stuff.

Also i would see teenagers doing things there not supposed to be doing like shop lifting, sucking face with the other sex. Just very many things.

I think it would be very fun to be a store mannequin.

Dembinski said...

Thank you to those of you who have posted. Some of you obviously are quite observant!

I don't know about you, but I love to sit on a bench and watch people.

Tell your friends to come to the website and read and blog!

Anonymous said...

I SAW A MOTHER AND A DAUGHTER SHOPPING FOR SCHOOL CLOTHES. THE DAUGHTER WAS TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE TO HER BOYFRIEND AND IGNORING HER MOTHER.

THE OTHER THING I SAW WAS A LITTLE GIRL SHOPPING FOR BRAS BY HERSELF AND SHE WAS REALLY NERVOUS ABOUT LOOKING FOR BRAS. SHE DIDN'T WANT HER FRIENDS TO COME IN AND SEE HER BUYING HER FIRST BRA.

Anonymous said...

If i was a store mannequin the two things that i would see everyday would have to be deffintly people shopping,of course.The reason why is because that's what you sorta do when you go to a store.The second thing that i would see would watch people eating food.such as if ytou were at the mall you could see people eating in the food court.

Anonymous said...

As a store mannequin I see all kinds of people people tall people.People with black hair people with brown hair I see many family walk by each day they always seem so happy and then there is the sad and deprested guy
=-( which makes me feel bad but then he suddenly explodes with laughter=-D at the lady with bird poo in her hair If I were a mannequin I will see all kinds of people.

Anonymous said...

As a store mannequin I see all kinds of people people tall people.People with black hair people with brown hair I see many family walk by each day they always seem so happy and then there is the sad and deprested guy
=-( which makes me feel bad but then he suddenly explodes with laughter=-D at the lady with bird poo in her hair If I were a mannequin I will see all kinds of people.

ag400 said...

As a store mannequin, I saw that our store was packed with people today! There were signs all around me that said "half off". People had there hands full of clothes and were standing in long lines to make there purchases, probably for Christmas.
I also noticed a young girl as she was attempting to pay for her item and she seemed to be uspet. Apparently she was fifty cents short of the amount that was due. Luckily a nice person behind her gave her the money, so she was able to buy the gift for her mom. It was nice to see a stranger in the holiday spirit with a gift of giving. :)

Anonymous said...

If i where a store mannequin everybody would be really jelous. Everbody would be looking at me and thinking that is not fair those clothes look so cute on that mannequin. The clothes would be so expensive that I was wearing so nobody else would get it.

Then, I would see people walking pass the window I was standing in doing stupid stuff. Like tripping and getting in trouble for steeling the clothes I was wearing. But it would be so weird being a mannequin.

ft100 said...

I'm a mannequin. I live my life on the brink of insanity, thoughts screaming in my head yet not able to tell anyone like Helen Keller. I see so much here in the window of a store i don't remember what. I see people and there cruel nature. I see peoples dark side. I see how shallow soulless humans really are. That's what I see.

KK100 said...

If I was a store mannequin I would see many bystanders watching other people. I might also see little girls selling girl scout cookies. I would also have stare downs with other store mannequins across the road. I might also watch some random kid drive their shopping cart into one of the walls and knock off a bunch of things.

Anonymous said...

If I was a store I would see robers mugging a person. the second thing would be a parking lot full of cars a day long.

bananza said...

If i were a store mannequin, i would see many things. I see a young girl walking with her dad and going into a bank. But then after the dad and the little girl, comes in a person in dark clothing, and he pulls out a gun and starts to yell. The person comes out with the money and an ambulence pulls up and goes in and takes the teller on a strecther. The next thing I saw was a woman who was oversized, getting rude re,arks from constrution workers across the street. She had tears in her eyes as she walked past them. Those were the two things I saw today.

Anonymous said...

I would see dolls dancing everywhere with different kinds of cloths on. I would also see two dogs eating bones that are made of gold.

Anonymous said...

If I was a mannequin I would see many things in my day.First I would probably see a coulpe of teenagers looking at the latest fasion I was wearing and tring to determine if the look would look good on them.There would also be a couple of small children passing by begging their mother to buy something for them. during the lunch rush all the food court is filled up with hungry customers waiting for there favorite meal.Then at the end of the day the lightes are turned off and I wait until morning for different things i might see as a mannequin.

jp200 said...

if I were a mannequin I would be one for a sports shop. I would look out the window displaying the new sports fashion I would see people who are shopping around for something like a jersey of their favorite football player, or basketball player etc.

Anonymous said...

If I were a store mannequin facing outside a window for a sports store i would of seen, jocks trying to be cool to there dumb blonde girlfriend by beating up on nerds.Also I would of seen people walk by thiking about going in the store.

JS200 said...

today i saw a little girl want to buy a very expensive shirt in the store i work at holister. She wanted a jacket for 200$. But her mom woud notlet her get it becouse her mom is a BEEEEEEP. So i bought the little girl the jaCKET AND SHE LOVED IT AND HER MOMS BOYFRIEND BEAT ME UP for buyin her daughter the jacket and i died.={

md200 said...

the smarts prson I know is now one esapt for my freands and famely and teachers so really I thank is no one is smarter than aney one so thar

Anonymous said...

If I were a store mannequin I would want to be inside the store. I would model for any store that need me. I would see different type on people. I woulded want to label people. But anyways I could see people talking about what they want to get at the store im modeling for or some other store. :( .

Anonymous said...

If I eas a store manneguin, I would always see people looking at me saying,"OMG i love that, mom we have to get that!" or I would see people looking at me saying,"EWWW! who in the world would make something so distucting as that. Who would buy that?" At times like that, I wish I was a really person that can just go and smack them in the face. But anyway, I see goth and preps talking about who he or she likes and so many things. All
I can say is that im a manneguin that just sits behind this glass window sometimes sad and sometimes happy.

nt300 said...

If I were a store mannequin I would see the inside of Abercrombie and Fitch. There would be shoppers, clothes, scented products, and employees helping customers. I would also see people's facial expressions. Whether it's reacting to juicy gossip or to the new pair of pants they just bought. That's what I see the most.

KI300 said...

Well i saw a guy with a tumer inthe back of his head and it was very sad. Also i saw David get a misconduct wich was very hilarious. Then i saw a kid freak out on a kid and hit him in the face but i cant tell.

DS300 said...

I saw this guy with a tumer in the back of the head and kyle was laughing at him

jg300 said...

I am a mannequin in victorias secret and i saw a lot pink. all over the store. I also saw perfume. it smelt like girl in there. It was fun.the other mannequinn was hot. I asked her out. we are going on a date friday night to see Twilight.

Kiki said...

Today I saw some pretty incrediable things. Things store mannequinns wouldn't normally see. I witnessed the biggest sale to ever hit the stores. 90 percent off everything ever. Unfortunatly the only reason the store was having such a big sale was because it is going out of buisness. This means it was the end of my time there. Over 500 people were there at the sale. It was incrediable to be able to witness this event. After my time was done at this store I was shipped to one of the richest stores in the world, that was in Paris, France. I was drove past the Eiffle tower and got to see many hings in the wonderful city.

Anonymous said...

today i saw hot guys walk into the store and they bought a pair of jeans. i saw a group of redneck girls that thought they were really cool and they tried to steal a jacket but the alarm went off. i saw an employee get fired for being mean to the customers.
some girl realy wanted the jeans i was wearing but the employee said no those are the only ones.

Anonymous said...

If i were a store mannequin i would see lots of things. First i would proboly see these people who drop things then leave them were they lay. Also i might see girls shopping with there friends for the most new and expensive cloths

dm400 said...

As a store mannequin, I'd see people (like last minute shoppers!)
buying clothes that i'd be modeling. It's like they buy the clothes i wear. I'd also see my family and friends.

I'd see more, But i'm in the trash!

Anonymous said...

If I was a store manaqin i would see a bunch of people walking to work.I would also see a bunch of spoiled kids buying my product.Then I would see the snoby rich kids that think my product is "SOOO LAST YEAR". Then I I would see the pour obo who really wantsa my product but cant afford it.Finally I would see a rober steal my clothes and leave me naked.

Anonymous said...

What I saw today made me sick. People are so ignorant they throw clothes all over the place and expect the workers to pick it up. Also they make me wear the worst stuff ever designed. I just hate the way people act.

Unknown said...

If I were a store mannequin I would definetly not be bored. My whole body would be cold plastic and only movable by a disgruntled store clerk. I would discover a whole new world of human behavior. I would see people with family buying clothes and children only wanting toys, teens on a cell phone or texting wishing they were somewhere else. I would see friends walking laughing and having fun. I would see strange characters wearing abnormal clothing that sometimes is offensive. I would see a lost child looking for the one they call "Mom." Then at the end of the day when the lights turn off I shall await the next day's adventures.

EG500 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ok a boy was with his mom in the clouthing section and triped and broke his nose then 2hours later some teens on there skate boards knoked me over and.One triped and got up with underwaer on his head.

Anonymous said...

if i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help down the fire placif i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help down the fire place.e.if i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help down the fire place.if i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help down tif i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man hif i was one ok santas helpersif i was one ok santas helpers i woulif i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help dowif i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help dowif i was one ok santas helpers i wouif i was one ok santas helpers if i was one ok santas helperif i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help down the fire place.sif i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help down the fire place. i would give the old fat man help down the fire place.i would give the old fat man help down the fire place.ld give the old fat man help down the fire place.n the fire place.n the fire place.d give the old fat man help down the fire place. i would give the old fat man help down the fire place.elpif i was one ok santas helpers i would give the old fat man help down the fire place. down the fire place.he fire place.

Anonymous said...

If I was a store mannequin I would see teens stealing items so they don't have to pay.But if I was a mannequin I wouldn't be able to see any thing.

Anonymous said...

If I were a mannequin I would problibly see bored kids screming and momsgrabing places to see if you have room to grow