Many of you were in favor of resuming the blog and for that, I thank you. I enjoy doing this over the internet (saves me having to lug home papers and I can do it from anywhere).
Use the following sentence to begin your blog. Please tell two personal anecdotes (personal stories) to support your choice.
"___________ (fill in the blank) is the smartest person I know."
Please read the model I have provided.
Have a nice three day weekend!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
63 comments:
My husband is the smartest person I know. He is able to fix almost anything that breaks at our house. One night, our air conditioner didn't seem to be cooling. I could feel cool air, but it wasn't being pushed out into the room. My husband climbed into the attic, took the cover off the air handler unit and discovered that the belt that drives the motor had come off. He put it back and and 20 minutes later, we had cool air again! Not only can he fix the air conditioner, but he can also change the oil in our cars. Every five thousand miles, he purchases the supplies needed and performs in the necessary work. I appreciate that he is smart about mechanical things.
My brother is the smartest person I know.When ever I can't fix something at deal with TV and computer my brother always get it right.When we fix are own computer he teach me as he doing it so I can do it when he leaves.When we got a new hard drive for the labtop he was able to put it in and get all the setting without taking it to a shop.Sometimes when he miss the thing that is easy to notice he never found them an I'm able to do it.With electrials he knows more thing then me but I dont like to learn alot about.His one of the smartest person I know of.
My mom is the smartest person I know. My mom can help me whenever I have trouble solving a problem. For example, if i don't understand how to find the value of "x" she can show the proper way to find it. She is smart in math bcause she has a bachelor's degree in accoutanting. So she is good with numbers. My mom also has a good history in mathematics, as she has taken multiple calculus classes. My mom is also good at organizing things as well. Which is also benefits me! My mom is the smartest and there for me when I need her, and I thank her for it.
Well done! (to the first two bloggers)
Make sure you read the prompt so you can do what it asks!
My dad is the smartest person i know he fixes anything that breaks and can always help me with things. He can always help me with my homework and projects. So my dad is the smartest person i know of.
My grandma is the smartest person I know. She is a nurse and can make anyone feel better. Although she isn't good at spanish, she can help with any other subject. She has helped me many times and can fix any problem. These are the reasons I know my grandma is the smartest person i know :]
My brother Carmen is the smartest person i know. He is in collage and he can ace tests and not evenv study. He is almost triple majoring in some of his classes. He can fix computer stuff when it breaks and anything else. My brother ones i couldent figure out how to use the camera on the computer so he came in and like fixed it and set it up for me in like five or ten minutes
My mother is the smartest person I know. She helps with my pre-alg homework that I don't even know. She knows directions to any where. She fixes has the most professional ideas I have ever heard. She helps with my brother's homework and is helping us both with are science fair projects, while juggling with cleaning houses, cooking dinner, doing the bills, cleaning the house, and making sure me and my brother are at our games on time and to my softball tornaments. She is my hero and I will always love her no mader what!
My mom is the smartest person i no soo far.she has tought me soo much threw the 13 years i have had her as my mom.i mean she might not think that she is soo smart but too me she has been.she has tought me the right from wrong what to do when i am in a bad sitution or when i need hepl on my homework.she has allwyas been the one i no i can go to and she will help me. thats what i think a smart person is and she is it.MY MOM IS THE SMARTEST PERSON I NO!!
MY BROTHER IS THE SMARTEST PERSON I KNOW BECAUSE HE TAUGHT ME EVERY THING. FOR EXAMPLE HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO PICK MATCHING CLOTHES AND HATS. HE ALSO TAUGHT ME HOW TO DANCE AND MY BROTHER CAN DANCE REALLLLLLLLY GOOD AND HE CAN DO THE GLIDE AND POPPING.HE IS THE BEST BROTHER EVER AND I CAN'T SEE HIM BECAUSE HE LIVES IN CALIFORNIA WHERE I JUST MOVED HERE FROM THERE. I MISS MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, SO HOPEFULLY I WILL GO BACK THERE AND VISIT THEM NEXT YEAR.
my dad is the smartest person I know. My dad is from Greece who moved to America and he and his family was very poor but he worked his way up from nothing to something and now we live in a very nice home and will never have to live like he did without education or even money.
I think that my father is yhe smartest person I know. Because, I can come to him with any problem wether it be with school work, or with a personal problem he always knows the right response. Plus, your parents are usually the smater people "you know"! That is why I chose my dad to have the title "The smartest person you know"!!
My father is the smartest person I know because when we watch jepeordy he knows mostly every single answer to every single question. Its amazing! He also is full of wisdom and excellence. He can also, fix about anything that is brokin. I love my dad and he is definatly the smartest person I know.
My dad is the smartest person i know because he is capable of fixing almost anything. When it was 3 PM, and my family and i were on the boat and all of a sudden my dad took out his tools and fixed the engine in less than 10 minutes. It was a relief because if it would've been my mom and I, it would take us probably 5 hours!!! Also, my laptop once broke and it two days it had the latest software on it and it was running good as new. So my dad is really amazing at fixign stuff that break, and the smartest.
We're starting to get there.
Don't forget to use TWO points and to SUPPORT each with DETAILS!
Remember, don't LIST.
GO RAYS!
My grandpa is the smartest person i know. He is the smartet person i know because he is able to fix anything that needs fixed in the house. One of the bottem rooms in his house was collecting water from the rain, so he dug up the cement and and repoured it so it sloaped tarwards the outside.
One other way he is the smartest person i kno is by one of the roofs was leaking in sweveral spots so instead of fixing the leaks he reroofed the whole house.
I'm the smartest person I know. I know I am because I don't fall under peer pressure like others. I do what I want and I don't need others deciding for me. I can help myself out unlike asking other people with an problems that i might face. It might be tough, but I'm also an independent person that can get all the things I need to do, done.
The smartest person I know is Mrs.Stella. She is a mom and she is a wiz at science. She inspired my idea for the science fair by showing me a lab we did last year.
She helped me gaather my materials that another teacher has.She is a very smart person,infact she is the smartest person I know!!
The smartest people I know are people with disabilities. They are because their lives are different than ours are, and not in a helpful way. They overcome obstacles everyday that we take for granted. For example, walking. Some kids are born, and they can't walk. So they have to use a wheelchair to go anywhere. Getting in a car is a major task alone.
They are also smart because they may have health problems. For example, they may need a feeding tube just to eat. Whereas when we are hungry, we just open the cabinet and eat watever we want. They can't do that. And they don't get to experience the taste of food.
So that is why I think they are the smartest people. They have natural obstacles, and they overcome them everyday.
My brother Michael is the samrtest person i know, because he is in collage, plays football and baseball. Still gets all A's and knows how to do almost anything. He knows alot more about sports then anybody else I know. So that is why my brother is the smartest person I know.
My step dad is the smartest person I know. When ever the video card on the computer is screwed up he always fixes it.The past two and a half months (it will be three months on November second) that I've been here the computer has been freezing up on me. So, my step dad switched out the video card so it'll stop freezing up. He's, also, building my brother a computer so we can both have our own.
My mom is the smartest person I know.She helps me when I'm stuck with my homework ,even so English is not her native language ,sometimes she has to explain it in German to me.
She is also very good in sewing and made my old curtains longer and wider to fit on my window.They look even better now.
I think my mom is the smartest person I know. I think this because whenever I have a personal problem she is always there to talk to. And whenever I have a problem on homework, she always helps me on it. Thank god my mom can drive because she has to take me to my golf team practice and helps me get ready for it every day (e.g. my golf clothes in the car, my golf bag in the car, etc.)
That's why I picked my mom as the smartest person I know.
Derek eskland is the smartest person i know.He gets done with his morning math so fast.Hes in math 3 (adv.) he i the smartest person i know. =+)
My uncle is the smartest person i know.My uncle is and awesome artist and he always knows everything i ask him.He was brilliant when he was in school.Who,or what made him smart? Don't ask me. My uncle always is thinking of something to draw,or scalpt.His sons are also very smart and take after him.They are both in Pineview.The last reason why I think he is the sartest person in the world is how he cares for his family so much and is always there and supporting us.
My grandpa is the smartest person I know. He's been a teacher for 42 years! He reads a lot in his spare time. Whenever I need help with homework, he almost always knows the correct answer. One day, I was reading a book for school. It had many difficult words that I could not understand. I called him and he came over. I was able to comprehend the main idea much better once he was done explaining, and that couldn't have been done without the help of him! He is greatly appreciated by not only me, but 15-year old sister, too! :)
My dad is the smartest person I know. My dad is so smart about plants and at fixing stuff. My dad is like a girl with plants. He always makes sure they have just the right amount of water, fertilize, and warmth. Like this
one time when my sister accidently crashed into one of his plants with one of our four wheelers but it was all good because a week later it was back to health because of my dad!!! My dad is also good at all that fixing stuff. Like one time when one of our four wheelers broke down in the mudding area where we drive them at and my dad fixed it by changing the exhaust pipe. My dad is the smartest person I know.
My brother is the smartest person I know. He is taking all AP classes in high school. He doesn't always get all A's and B's, but he can always help me with my homework. He's also very good with computers. He built his own computer and he knows how to work them very well. If something goes wrong with it, he almost always knows what the problem is. But if he can't figure it out, he disassembles it and puts it back together, and then it works! He knows how to get certain programs for free that would normally cost money. He is very smart; the smartest person I know.
My dad is the smartest person i know.HE is always able to help me with my math homework or when my computer breaks down and i am unable to use it. He cooks really good and teach me new things about cooking. He always encourages me to do things that I am unsure about. I try to wonder what life would be without him but its really hard to because he is always there for me!
Benjamin Franklin is the smartest person I know. Without him I wouldnt be able to do alot of things i normally do, such as talk on the phone, see what im putting on to get ready in the morning, watch TV, and even go on the computer to write this blog right now. He definitely is the smartest person i know.
My Mom is the smartest person i know. My mom helps me out with qustions I have , or when i'am stuck on some kind of problem i can always count on my Mom to help me. That is why my Mom is the smartest person i know.
I think that my mom is the smartest person. Because she is a teacher and if i need help with anythin i can just ask her for help and then she will explain how to do it or how i will do it next time.And she knows how to put on the oven and stove for me if i am hungry.
My mom is the smartest person I know because she helps me with everything. She may not know how to everything but she does know everything about me and thats all I care about. Just today she helped me with my science fair. My mom may not be book smart but who cares.
My mom would be the smartest person I know.I think she is the smartest person I know because when I need help with my homework she knows what to do and you know what that is?She reads the directions.Wooo!!haha.And my mom knows how to cook really good too.I think you should be smart to know how to cook.My mom knows how to ride a bicycle.You also kinda have to use your brain to ride a bicycle.Well basically she is the smartest person I know because she knows what to do when something i sgoing wrong.:)
the smartest person i no is my dad. He knows the anwser to like everything i say. When i need help with something the anwser pops right in his head. He doesnt even have two think about it. Also he knows how fix anything that is broke. One time are dvd player "accedentaly" broke because i dropped it and he took it apart and fixed it and put it back together. And he teaches me how to built a house.
My granpa Frank II is the smartest person I know. He went to college for eight years just to learn, not for his job, and his IQ is 151. Not only is he book smart but I will never meet a wiser person than him. He has passed down so much advice to me and my dad. That is why he is the smaretest person I know. Plus he's a relatievly famous sculptor, Adam knows.
the smartest person i know is my mom she my not have alot of smarts in math but in real life skills she is a whiz she raises two kids alone. for ever no help she works she is an amzing woman she fights to make sure we have sucess in life she is the mother who won the mother of the year award in my eyes
The smartest person I know is my dance teacher. Right now she is going though collage to become a teacher for children who are impaired and is apprenticing in kindergarten class now, as well as teaching me and my fellow dance members dances, ordering costumes, or looking into when we can do community dancing or competitions. Her life is all about dance and getting us cleaned and ready for anything we put our minds to because she knows we can do it.
Dear mrs.Dembinski,
thank you so much for reserving this feild trip, I had a very informative time!!=P
(sorry for writing off topic in this blog)
from,
cp400
my mom is the smartest person i no because she always knows wat to do espeacilly when she really needs to like, for example wen everything was fallin apart in my life she made a hole lot better!!
test
Okay, welllllll.. I have three people in mind. I can't really, you know, pick.. SO! I'm going to tell you all about all of them.
Starting with MRS. DEMBINSKI!! ^-^ She knows all definitions of all words. lol Like, when I'm asking, "What does so and so mean?" She's just all like, "So and so means such." She can spell anything, while as, grammar in the "Caught Ya AGAIN" book sometimes she'll look in the "Grammar" book and be like "Oh, well, sure, that's fine," (ehh.. well, not really but Mrs. Dembinski, you understand :D) She knows how to answer dumb, mindless, homework questions without giving the answers, even though when we're going over "Word skills," so everyone including Kyle, Zack, and even AUSTIN can get what we're doing for homework that night, she'll occasionally blurt out an answer but whatever, it's all good in the neighborhood.
SECOND the next smartest person I know would be Adam M. DUDE!! He's the only one on the team that gets to stay in America. While I got 9 CORRECT out of 41, he got 35 CORRECT out of 41. Freakin' amazing. And the thing about the smartest thing that makes him starter than anyone is that he's only 12. So it's like did you go to a college level preschool?? idk
THE THIRD smartest person I know would be Carol. I say this sarcastically. She is the only one I know that knows how to but on 5 pounds of make-up on. And paint your toenails while you're driving. And the most amazing wine spiller in the universe. She can make make-up explode in the car. She can put mascara on looking in the rear view mirror. If you're not home she won't park in your driveway, she'll just park somewhere on your street eating an eggroll. She's the only person I know at all that can go 85 mph in a 30mph zone. I SWEAR she's smart in her own way, if you knew her, you'd understand. Most of my friends do, she's here all the time. TT^TT
Those would be the smartest people I know!! ^-^ Thanks you, now.. go to bed.
Wow! Thank you all for posting. I'd like to see the rest of the team go for it like you all have!
You rock!
My Grandpa is the smartest person I know. He is always telling stories that inspire me. There always seems that there is nothing he can't do. It is like he will be able to do anything you can imagain.
My grandpa and me like to draw and create our own charaters. Every Sunday he is always going to chruch and I come with him. Him and my grandma are always coming down to hang out with us.Every time you ask him a question he always has an answer or an intellgent guess. I enjoy talking to him because he has more expirecnec in life than my Mom and Dad and has gone though alot more. If it comes down to it he has thought me alot and I wouldn't know what to do without him.
JOHN CENA IS THE SMARTEST PERSON I KNOW BECUSE HE IS SO COOL BECUSE HE ALWAYS KNOW'S HOW TO WIN
The smartest person i know are all my grandparents. I think that because they have been alive for so long and know things and have been through things that we have and probably never will go through. That is why my grandparents are the smartest people i know.
My brother would have to be the smartest person I know. He is a 9th grade at Venice High. He takes all honor classes espically Chemirsty Honors. He says it is very hard. Everything else is very easy so he gets good grades. I think he is the smartest person I know besides my Mom and Dad.
THE RAYS ARE THE KOOLEST THEAM IN THA WHOLE BASEBALL THING AND EVERY BODY SOULD LOVE THE TEAM BECAUSE IT IS SO KOOL TO SEE A TEAM THAT IS WINNING ALOT AND IT IS KOOL TO SEE THEM GOIN TO THE PLAYOFFS BUT I THINK THE WON THA PLAYOFFS BUT IF THAY DID NOT WIN THAT IS OKAY BECAUSE THAY ARE THE KOOLEST AND THAT CAN BE THE BEST TO GO SEE AND THAT CAN KICK AND BASEBALL TEAM OUT THARE AND IT IS SO KOOL TO SEE THE IN THA PLAY OFFS
"My cousin is like the smartest person I know". I seems like he knows just about everything. If I had a question on the computer like it froze he would like know how to unfreeze it. And He knows alot of other things but you get the point.
the smartest pearson i no or heard of is proably thomas edison he created the light bulb and he ivented many more so if he wasnt alive back then i would be living in a dark world like star wars
The smartest person i know is my mom because when i ask her a qestion she always gets it right.When i do my homework she always helps me and the next day i get them rigt
the two smartestperson i know is my mom and my dog because mom can fix the t.v.and my dog can play alot of trick.
the smartest person i know is probably my 20 year old cousin that is in yale. he is smartness.He has never had less than a B in any grade of school He is studying to be a geologist. He is awsome.
My dad is the smartest person I know. He can help with any subject I ever need help with. One night I was working on a ton of make up work. I had 15 papers due the next day and I had no idea what anything was talking about. I asked my mom and she had no idea. She told me to ask my dad. So I went to ask him and he said give me a textbook and I will figure it out with you one step at a time. After 15 minutes of working I had 9 papers finished and after 25 minutes I had the whole stack of papers done. It really comes in handy when my dad helps me get through my homework.
Kelsey Behler
P.7
The reason i want to resume the blog is because when i have no hw my mom makes me do this F-Cat practice and i would rather do this blog. When i dont do this it means I have soccer or a lot of homework but i think this is a googd thing for me to do so please keep it up
My grandfather is the smartest person that I know. My grandfather has a high capacity for creativity. He builds everything from models to rooms. He always finds a way to make something better, such as cars, he works on his car for a little everyday. He works on his apartments and manages them to the highest of his ability. He makes things easily understood to the people around him and he loves to teach people how to do something. My grandfather is the smartest person I know.
My Father is the smartest person i know. He knows about all the war battles, Like The Battle of Bull Run, The Battle of Midway, and The Battle of Okinawa. he Even knows about WW2!
Plus his dad was in World War 2
Cassie is the smartest person i know. i really dont know why though. she is my bestest friend that is why.
My friend Matthew from Maryland is the smartest person to me. One reason is he always knows what i'm thinking or how i'm feeling.
Why should we only name one person. We should appreshate all of the smart people in the world that do good
my dad is the smartest person i know because when i ask a ? he will go on and on then hell get on another subject but i learn a lot from him.
Post a Comment