If i had to flee from my orginal house i would want to save many things. i would want to save my dogs, my clothes, and of course my family. i wish i could take my computer but that probably wouldnt happen. =/
If I had to flee from my burning house I would save my valuables and birth certificate. I would save that so I can prove that I exist and show the police that I live there. Also, I would try to save my wallet, because I have money in it.
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my,dogs,PS,and my valuables.I would ave my dogs because i love them.I would also save my PS3 because it was alot of money.Finally i would save my valuables because i can sell them and get money for them if my money burns.
I would save as much as I could including my dog, Snowball. I would also try to save my computer if possible. After iI got these iI would jump out my sliding glass door.
It would be hard because I dont know what is in there.If my family was there I would tell them to grab what they want.I would grab my games system,TVs labtop,and my cloths.My brother would take his cloths and more.MY mom would get her cloths and purses from her room plus the keys for the car.
If I had to flee from my buring house I would save my clothes, money,and phone. I would save my clothes that way i wouldnt have to go to places with nasty looking clothes.Also i have spent alot of money on them. I would save my phone so that I could call people for help. Also i cant live without my phone, calling people and textingg all the time. i would save money so that i could buy some food. =]
i would save my phone and my money and clothes.I would save those things cause then i could call peaple for help use the money to bye food and have some clothes so i aint waring the same clothes.=] :0
If I had to flee my buring house I would save my shoes and my clothes.I would save them because they mean alot to me.If I just saved my clothes then I would'nt have any shoes to wear with my outfit that matches.And if i saved my shoes then i would have no colthes then that would not be very good.Now if I save both then i can have shoes that match my outfit and look allright. :)
I would want to save my animals[so they don't die]. I would also like to save my great,great grandmothers stuff because she died 4 years ago [at 94 years old] and my family.
Umm... I would have to save my pictures that I have of my life. I can always buy more ipods or cell phones but i don't think i will be able to replace all the kodak moments.
If I was to flee from my burning house i would first grab my laptop and some clothes. I would also like to save my hamster and maybe some clothes. After i had all of my belongings I would warn my family and problaby grab some money, and my ipod..nahhh.
If I had to flee from my burning house, I would save my clothes, then my family. And i would save my shoes because I love my shoes! I would also save my Johnny Depp collection of things, because he is one of my favorite actors!
If i were to save things from my house it would probably be my family which is my mom my dad and my brother :]] The next thing i would save is my puppy Petey.. Then my clothes
nothing just me, my dogs, my mom ,and sister.I would want to take them bc i would not want the to die those are the only things i would want in my house i dont care about the close or the furnicher or anythimg besideds my damily and dogs.
If i had to flee from my burning house i would like to save my family and my dog because they are very important to me.then i would have to save some clothes and some money because i would need those.
well if I was in a burning house I would make sure my family is safe and out of danger then id just take the clothes on my back and get out of there I wouldn't really keep anything but a huge wad of cash tbe rest doesn't really mean alot to me as long as my family is safe lol :)
If I had to flee from my burning house, I would grab my dog Caddie, and my sisters if they were oblivious to the fire, I would try to get as much money as I could, maybe if I had room I'd grab some clothes. My phone, some food, and then I'd make sure no one was still in the house. Then I'd call the Fire Departnment. =]
If I had to flee from my house on fire, I would save most likely my lizard, Spike, and my cell phone and ipod. Also, I would TRY to grab my laptop and the wallets and important stuff like that.
If I had to flee from my house I would save my clothes, my cat Sir Rodrego, my camera and make sure everyone was out of the house... and food so i wasnt hungry waiting for the fire people to come.
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my dogs because they rock and my playstation 3 because it was exspensive and my guitars because i love to play them.
If i were to flee from a fire in my house i would save my pets because they we given to me on my birthday,clothes because they were expensive,computer because i can't live without it,and some other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my dogs because they rock and my playstation 3 because it was exspensive and my guitars because i love to play them.
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my dogs because they rock and my playstation 3 because it was exspensive and my guitars because i love to play them.
If I had to flee from a burning house, I would bring my cat Kiwi, my laptop, and my clothes. I would save Kiwi because I love her to pieces, I would save my laptop because I saved a lot of money for it and I use it a lot, and I would save my clothes because I'd be cold without them and they're SO cute! I don't know the chances of my house burning down, but those are what I'd bring.
If I had to flee from my burning house I would save my CDs,my cat Ludachris,my parakeet,my posters of my faverite bands,my guitar hero game,my guitar,and my journel.
I would save my cigar box my dad gave me containing gold watches,money,pocket watch and holder, credit cards, my ps2,psp,games,first pocket knife,clothing.
If I had to flee from my burnning house I would save my bank card, my ps2,gamecube, my pocket swiss army and suvival knife, credit cards, and a months worth of clothing.
If I had to flee from my house when it was burning down, I would take my cell phone, and my doggy, some of my clothes. it depends on my mood cuz idk what i would really take. oh and if i was hunrgy i would grab some ice cream and eat it while im waiting for the people to come to take the fire out. but yea i would take my cell phone for sure.and i then i would call like everyone and be like omg my house is burning down. so yea make sure i have ur number so that i can call u
This has actually happened to me before. But since I was half asleep, and my brother was rushing me out, I didnt bring anything with me. However, if it happens again, I will bring my family, my hamster, my phone, and my laptop.
if i had 2 flee from my house i would save mu laptop for somin 2 do,i would save my basketball, i would save my jordans, my pitbulls and nuthin else is that important,my dadcould save himself so
If i had to flee from a burning house i would save myself but i would wake up my family if not already up.....and i would open the front door to my house for my pets to escape.
if i had to flee my burning house i would probly save my kitties, and my entire shoe collection because i love my shoes,and of course my makeup,purses,and my cellphone, and computer. because i would be lost with out that. o and my hair products because my hair is my favorite thing about me.
If my house was to burn down to the ground per say, I would take a bag of popcorn, my dog, my cat, a shirt, a picnic basket, a piano, a tv, a bottle of water, a microwave, an extension cord, and one shoe.
If i had to flee from my house because it was on fire i would probebly take my dogs ,all the money that i had,my cell phone,and some of my clothes...
I would take these things because i love my doggies , i need money, my cell phone soo i could call my people anddd my clothes so that i could have clean clothes 2 change into while we were getting a new house!!
If i had to flee from my burning house, I would want to save many things. I would definitely make sure to bring money, to help buy a new house. I'd also bring my dog with me, she's adorable. Saving my phone would be a good idea so I could get a hold of someone because of the fire. But most importantly, I'd hope that my family were safe.
I would save my guitar,guitar hero 3, my cat,my skateboard,my bike,my clothes,my shoes,my paintball gun,my cell phone,and my mom.
I would save them because i love to play guitar,and i rock at guitar hero,my cat is just beatiful and i love her,i love to skate,my bike is worth $300, i dont have enough money to buy all my clothes and my shoes all over again, and i love to play paintball and i only have one paintball gun,my cell phone is my life,and i love my mom to death so i would never leave without her.
If i had 2 flee from my house i would save my dawg my grandpas bird he gave me and my mom when he passed away and then i would save my clothes and my 4 pairs of shoes and then my ps2 so i could sell it 2 get money for a place to stay ,i then would make sure my parents were up and out of the house i would grab my bike and start pedaling
I would gather my phone to contact the emergency services,once so I would let my dog out the door snatch my bible. I would make sure my family was safe then grab my laptop and then my guitar and dash for the door.
If my house started to burn i would take my money, phone,clotes, dog and the last thing that i almost forgot about my family and some marshmellows to roast in the fire ;]
If i had to flee from my burning house i would take my phone and its charger just in case it goes dead, as much clothes as i could bring, my family, and my pets of course.
well if my house burned down i have a feeling my parents would have enough common sense to get out! so therefor i would grab my cell phone bc that lays right next to me and i would grab my dog kiki and my other dog bailey i would probably try and grab as much clothes as possible. i dont think my house would ever burn down though because we have the top of the line security system and it detects fire, so they would get the signaal and send out a fire crew ASAP! so i think we will be safe!
if my house was burning down i would bring my dogs summer an cooper.im sure my parents an my brother would prolly find there own way out.i would bring some chicken cutlets a g2.i would bring my cell phone an my ipod.i would bring my bed cuz it is soo comfy.i would bring my dresser,an i would bring my tv.
If i had to flee my house i would take my big sister my mom and my cell phone and charger my ipod and pictures and my dad and little sister,and some food!!
If i had to flee from my burning home i would take my dog and i woud also take all of my things that my grandpa gave me my ipod and some of my cloths mostly i would take all that i can take
If I had to again, I would grab Alixx, and my three dogs then I'ld get my slim playstation two & all the games i could get ahold of.I would grab my mp3, gameboy, clothes,cell phone, mini tv and I may even on the slimest chance, if im dieing save my little brother Chayce.
I am proud of you all for hanging in there and getting registered. I hope you will enjoy completing this weekly assignment. Some posts will be more to your liking than others, but practice the ones you don't like either; you never know when you may get a writing topic that may cause you to struggle. The more you practice now, the better it will be in the future!
I'll post a new prompt tomorrow afternoon which will be due by next Wednesday morning (I close the ability to post...so don't forget!)
I would save my family because I wouldnt be able to live without them. I would also save my moms credit card so we would have a chance of starting over with the money that was in the bank.
If I could change tree things I would make world peace for the world. The world is always fighting each other for stupid reasons. Also I would make world hunger end. I would make food for all the sarving people in the world because many people die because of sarving every day. Finally I would makethe gas prices lower. Right now the gas prices are to high and many people are effected by this like some people cant have cars because they cant aford it.
Sign up for the EF trip to England/France by September 30 and save!
NOTE: I like teaching middle school language arts. I also enjoy spending time with my family. My daughters play softball and my husband and I travel a lot to watch them play. Also, I like to travel anywhere (lately Europe is my destination).
84 comments:
If i had to flee from my orginal house i would want to save many things. i would want to save my dogs, my clothes, and of course my family. i wish i could take my computer but that probably wouldnt happen. =/
i would save my family and all our money.And try to save as much as i can.Because i have been in a fire before s i know what its like!
If I had to flee from my burning house I would save my valuables and birth certificate. I would save that so I can prove that I exist and show the police that I live there. Also, I would try to save my wallet, because I have money in it.
I would save my money from the house so we could live somewhere else. I would also save all my pets and valuables.
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my,dogs,PS,and my valuables.I would ave my dogs because i love them.I would also save my PS3 because it was alot of money.Finally i would save my valuables because i can sell them and get money for them if my money burns.
I would save as much as I could including my dog, Snowball. I would also try to save my computer if possible. After iI got these iI would jump out my sliding glass door.
I would save my pets. I would want to save my bible for church. I would save my school books if I had to in the middle of the school year.
It would be hard because I dont know what is in there.If my family was there I would tell them to grab what they want.I would grab my games system,TVs labtop,and my cloths.My brother would take his cloths and more.MY mom would get her cloths and purses from her room plus the keys for the car.
If i had to flee from my burning house I would save my cat and my family. I would grab my laptop and some other stuff.
If I had to flee from my buring house I would save my clothes, money,and phone. I would save my clothes that way i wouldnt have to go to places with nasty looking clothes.Also i have spent alot of money on them. I would save my phone so that I could call people for help. Also i cant live without my phone, calling people and textingg all the time. i would save money so that i could buy some food. =]
i would save my phone and my money and clothes.I would save those things cause then i could call peaple for help use the money to bye food and have some clothes so i aint waring the same clothes.=] :0
If I had to flee my buring house I would save my shoes and my clothes.I would save them because they mean alot to me.If I just saved my clothes then I would'nt have any shoes to wear with my outfit that matches.And if i saved my shoes then i would have no colthes then that would not be very good.Now if I save both then i can have shoes that match my outfit and look allright.
:)
I would save my two puppies FIRST. Then i'd save my clothes, and then my family.(But i would probably yell first, and my family would know)
I would want to save my animals[so they don't die]. I would also like to save my great,great grandmothers stuff because she died 4 years ago [at 94 years old] and my family.
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my dog and my family. I grab my laptop and other things.
I would save my mom ,dad,and brother.My two puppies.Then pictures of me and my brother geting adopted from Russia.
Umm... I would have to save my pictures that I have of my life. I can always buy more ipods or cell phones but i don't think i will be able to replace all the kodak moments.
If I was to flee from my burning house i would first grab my laptop and some clothes. I would also like to save my hamster and maybe some clothes. After i had all of my belongings I would warn my family and problaby grab some money, and my ipod..nahhh.
If I had to flee from my burning house, I would save my clothes, then my family. And i would save my shoes because I love my shoes! I would also save my Johnny Depp collection of things, because he is one of my favorite actors!
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my animals and my laptop.I would also save money and clothes so i have atleast something.
I would save my bass and my dog while my house was being engulfed in flames cause thats all i need. Then i'd dash for my window.
If i were to save things from my house it would probably be my family which is my mom my dad and my brother :]]
The next thing i would save is my puppy Petey..
Then my clothes
If i were to flee from my burnin g house,i would save my family and birds and my dog because they are dear to me.
my dad and dog
If my house was burning down i would save my sister me brother and the rest of my family and animals
nothing just me, my dogs, my mom ,and sister.I would want to take them bc i would not want the to die those are the only things i would want in my house i dont care about the close or the furnicher or anythimg besideds my damily and dogs.
the stufe my geampa gave me befor he deid
I would take my xbox,my autographs,some clothes,and xboxgames.Finally I would take my 46" lcd tv.
If i had to flee from my burning house i would like to save my family and my dog because they are very important to me.then i would have to save some clothes and some money because i would need those.
well if I was in a burning house I would make sure my family is safe and out of danger then id just take the clothes on my back and get out of there I wouldn't really keep anything but a huge wad of cash tbe rest doesn't really mean alot to me as long as my family is safe lol :)
I would save my family and our family treasurs
if i had to flee from da burning building id save my dawgz and my xbox 360 son
if i had to flee from burning building id save my dogz YA son!
my kickx
my ipod my dogs would be fine thy no their way out my ipod is ireplaceable unlike my dogs because they are mutes. ps my dolls and doll house jk. lol
I would save my xbox 360. But it wouldn't really matter if my house caught on fire because i have home owners insurance.
i would do the smartest thing, put the fire out
If my house was on fire, I would take my phone and my cds
If I had to flee from my burning house, I would grab my dog Caddie, and my sisters if they were oblivious to the fire, I would try to get as much money as I could, maybe if I had room I'd grab some clothes. My phone, some food, and then I'd make sure no one was still in the house. Then I'd call the Fire Departnment.
=]
If my house was burning down I would save my Xbox360 in one hand and pulling my dog out on a leash with the other hand.
If I had to flee from my house on fire, I would save most likely my lizard, Spike, and my cell phone and ipod. Also, I would TRY to grab my laptop and the wallets and important stuff like that.
if my house were on fire and had to flee i would flee to the water hose and put the fire out. Think about it
If i had to flee from my burning house I would want to save my cell phone, my two fish (fishy, and baby) my build-a-bears, my laptop and my purse.
If I had to flee from my house I would save my clothes, my cat Sir Rodrego, my camera and make sure everyone was out of the house... and food so i wasnt hungry waiting for the fire people to come.
If i had to flee from a buring hause i would take all my money,game systems,tvs, and my pets.
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my dogs because they rock and my playstation 3 because it was exspensive and my guitars because i love to play them.
If i were to flee from a fire in my house i would save my pets because they we given to me on my birthday,clothes because they were expensive,computer because i can't live without it,and some other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my dogs because they rock and my playstation 3 because it was exspensive and my guitars because i love to play them.
i would go down with the ship/house
if I had to flee from a bruning house I will save my dog, my ps2my ps2 game.
If i had to flee from my burning house i would save my dogs because they rock and my playstation 3 because it was exspensive and my guitars because i love to play them.
If I had to flee from a burning house, I would bring my cat Kiwi, my laptop, and my clothes. I would save Kiwi because I love her to pieces, I would save my laptop because I saved a lot of money for it and I use it a lot, and I would save my clothes because I'd be cold without them and they're SO cute! I don't know the chances of my house burning down, but those are what I'd bring.
If I had to flee from my burning house I would save my CDs,my cat Ludachris,my parakeet,my posters of my faverite bands,my guitar hero game,my guitar,and my journel.
I would save my cigar box my dad gave me containing gold watches,money,pocket watch and holder, credit cards, my ps2,psp,games,first pocket knife,clothing.
If I had to flee from my burnning house I would save my bank card, my ps2,gamecube, my pocket swiss army and suvival knife, credit cards, and a months worth of clothing.
If I had to flee from my house when it was burning down, I would take my cell phone, and my doggy, some of my clothes.
it depends on my mood cuz idk what i would really take.
oh and if i was hunrgy i would grab some ice cream and eat it while im waiting for the people to come to take the fire out. but yea i would take my cell phone for sure.and i then i would call like everyone and be like omg my house is burning down.
so yea make sure i have ur number so that i can call u
my brother and my ps2 and thats it because i need something to do and someone to bose around
This has actually happened to me before. But since I was half asleep, and my brother was rushing me out, I didnt bring anything with me. However, if it happens again, I will bring my family, my hamster, my phone, and my laptop.
i would bring my dads pic and some food clothes and my phone to call 911!!
if i had 2 flee from my house i would save mu laptop for somin 2 do,i would save my basketball, i would save my jordans, my pitbulls and nuthin else is that important,my dadcould save himself so
If i had to flee from a burning house i would save myself but i would wake up my family if not already up.....and i would open the front door to my house for my pets to escape.
if i had to flee my burning house i would probly save my kitties, and my entire shoe collection because i love my shoes,and of course my makeup,purses,and my cellphone, and computer.
because i would be lost with out that.
o and my hair products because my hair is my favorite thing about me.
If my house was to burn down to the ground per say, I would take a bag of popcorn, my dog, my cat, a shirt, a picnic basket, a piano, a tv, a bottle of water, a microwave, an extension cord, and one shoe.
If i had to flee from my house because it was on fire i would probebly take my dogs ,all the money that i had,my cell phone,and some of my clothes...
I would take these things because i love my doggies , i need money, my cell phone soo i could call my people anddd my clothes so that i could have clean clothes 2 change into while we were getting a new house!!
If i had to flee from my burning house, I would want to save many things. I would definitely make sure to bring money, to help buy a new house. I'd also bring my dog with me, she's adorable. Saving my phone would be a good idea so I could get a hold of someone because of the fire. But most importantly, I'd hope that my family were safe.
I would save my guitar,guitar hero 3, my cat,my skateboard,my bike,my clothes,my shoes,my paintball gun,my cell phone,and my mom.
I would save them because i love to play guitar,and i rock at guitar hero,my cat is just beatiful and i love her,i love to skate,my bike is worth $300, i dont have enough money to buy all my clothes and my shoes all over again, and i love to play paintball and i only have one paintball gun,my cell phone is my life,and i love my mom to death so i would never leave without her.
If i had 2 flee from my house i would save my dawg my grandpas bird he gave me and my mom when he passed away and then i would save my clothes and my 4 pairs of shoes and then my ps2 so i could sell it 2 get money for a place to stay ,i then would make sure my parents were up and out of the house i would grab my bike and start pedaling
duh my video games!!!!!!!!!
they're the only thing important to me :) ^_^
If my house were on fire i would save my cats,my fish, my ipod, my money, some food, and a car.
I would gather my phone to contact the emergency services,once so I would let my dog out the door snatch my bible. I would make sure my family was safe then grab my laptop and then my guitar and dash for the door.
If my house started to burn i would take my money, phone,clotes, dog and the last thing that i almost forgot about my family and some marshmellows to roast in the fire ;]
If i had to flee from my burning house i would take my phone and its charger just in case it goes dead, as much clothes as i could bring, my family, and my pets of course.
If I had to flee, I would bring my PS2 and PSP, My Computer, My brother, and my Father. we would run so fast we couldn't hear a thing.
well if my house burned down i have a feeling my parents would have enough common sense to get out! so therefor i would grab my cell phone bc that lays right next to me and i would grab my dog kiki and my other dog bailey i would probably try and grab as much clothes as possible. i dont think my house would ever burn down though because we have the top of the line security system and it detects fire, so they would get the signaal and send out a fire crew ASAP! so i think we will be safe!
underwood out.
if my house was burning down i would bring my dogs summer an cooper.im sure my parents an my brother would prolly find there own way out.i would bring some chicken cutlets a g2.i would bring my cell phone an my ipod.i would bring my bed cuz it is soo comfy.i would bring my dresser,an i would bring my tv.
-casey brown
if my house was burning down i would prolly get my dog n a change of clothes...........
if i where to save 3 things in a fire i would save my wii,computer,andmy collection!!!=}
If i had to flee my house i would take my big sister my mom and my cell phone and charger my ipod and pictures and my dad and little sister,and some food!!
If i had to flee from my burning home i would take my dog and i woud also take all of my things that my grandpa gave me my ipod and some of my cloths mostly i would take all that i can take
If I had to again, I would grab Alixx, and my three dogs then I'ld get my slim playstation two & all the games i could get ahold of.I would grab my mp3, gameboy, clothes,cell phone, mini tv and I may even on the slimest chance, if im dieing save my little brother Chayce.
I am proud of you all for hanging in there and getting registered. I hope you will enjoy completing this weekly assignment. Some posts will be more to your liking than others, but practice the ones you don't like either; you never know when you may get a writing topic that may cause you to struggle. The more you practice now, the better it will be in the future!
I'll post a new prompt tomorrow afternoon which will be due by next Wednesday morning (I close the ability to post...so don't forget!)
Mrs. Dembinski
I would save my family because I wouldnt be able to live without them. I would also save my moms credit card so we would have a chance of starting over with the money that was in the bank.
If I could change tree things I would make world peace for the world. The world is always fighting each other for stupid reasons. Also I would make world hunger end. I would make food for all the sarving people in the world because many people die because of sarving every day. Finally I would makethe gas prices lower. Right now the gas prices are to high and many people are effected by this like some people cant have cars because they cant aford it.
Post a Comment